• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

scared i accidently sold my soul

Covellite

Really no need to worry :)
Selling soul is not so easy, it takes a lot of time, great skills, patience, talent, karma, instructions and most often it's even then not successful.
Many people devote there's whole life just to achieve that goal.

Curious George

Veteran Member
one randam day I started listening to Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osborne and I drew a star a regular star and swore a oath to the devil but I hope and think I was using reverse psychology but am paranoid does anyone think I should be worried??
Well, yes. But don't worry he had substantial debt with me, so gave me your soul to cover a small portion. I gifted that back a while ago, because I didn't find it too useful and was in a mood to reduce clutter. I forgot to send you notice, I see now that it caused you distress. Either way, it's in your possession again, please be more careful next time.

Laika

Premium Member
one randam day I started listening to Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osborne and I drew a star a regular star and swore a oath to the devil but I hope and think I was using reverse psychology but am paranoid does anyone think I should be worried??

no. I think your ok. :)

If it really bothers you, we do have members of the Left-hand path (LHP) here who you could talk to. I think some of them know a bit about black magic, etc. they are decent enough and are generally very laid back, so your welcome to ask.

they have a special sub-forum here.

David1967

Premium Member
No. Just take it back.

Really no need to worry :)
Selling soul is not so easy, it takes a lot of time, great skills, patience, talent, karma, instructions and most often it's even then not successful.
Many people devote there's whole life just to achieve that goal.
"my people suffer because they lack knowledge" something like that but that means a great deal to me!!!I can finally be easy!!!;-)

David1967

Premium Member
Just keep in mind that that @$!# only has as much power as you give it. Otherwise if you believe it you'll think the devil is to blame for every misfortune no matter how small.

Well, yes. But don't worry he had substantial debt with me, so gave me your soul to cover a small portion. I gifted that back a while ago, because I didn't find it too useful and was in a mood to reduce clutter. I forgot to send you notice, I see now that it caused you distress. Either way, it's in your possession again, please be more careful next time.
ow ok so it was a close call!!!!either way am grateful and now feeling addicted...some strange kind of way..or temptation the better word!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What, exactly, was your oath?
The exact words...

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Let us presume we are working with a fundamentalist Christian paradigm and that you are a Christian. Then, no, your oath never 'Took'. As Christians are part of the Church which is the 'Bride of Christ' then oaths taken without the approval of the husband are not valid. Its all a bit wibbly wobbly, but the answer is no. You can't make a valid oath to serve the devil, since it is considered invalid either from the moment that you convert or any moment after that.

Parsimony

Relax. If you are this concerned about it, then surely you weren't really serious when you made your oath. I don't think there is any evidence in the Bible that you can sell your soul to the Devil with just an oath. Just pray about it. You'll be fine.

Gambit

Malachi Martin (Jesuit priest and exorcist) argued in his book ("Hostage to the Devil") that the "perfectly possessed" is one who has given (consciously or unconsciously) him- or herself to a demon.