• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saying hi to Old Friends and making new ones

Laika

Premium Member
hey everyone,

It's been quite a long while since I have been on RF but I recognise some familiar faces. I hope to get to know and enjoy the company of some of the new people here as well. :)

Regrettably, my mental health for the past six months has been in very bad shape and I am still recovering. It is very hard to know how to balance the positive and negatives being online, so it's going to have to be a process of trial-and-error. I am obviously going to stay away from the heat of debate and stick to lighter and more positive stuff.

Having tried to leave this place so many times, I feel it's only fitting to play this soundtrack. Lots of love to all of you, and I hope you are doing well and taking good care of yourselves. :heart:

"You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave!":D

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
hey everyone,

It's been quite a long while since I have been on RF but I recognise some familiar faces. I hope to get to know and enjoy the company of some of the new people here as well. :)

Regrettably, my mental health for the past six months has been in very bad shape and I am still recovering. It is very hard to know how to balance the positive and negatives being online, so it's going to have to be a process of trial-and-error. I am obviously going to stay away from the heat of debate and stick to lighter and more positive stuff.

Having tried to leave this place so many times, I feel it's only fitting to play this soundtrack. Lots of love to all of you, and I hope you are doing well and taking good care of yourselves. :heart:

Speak of the devil and he shall appear!

>Laika is the guy I've been talking to on FB for the last few months and he didn't even know it was me!!<

DFFOO GL group Laika :D

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
hey everyone,

I like that song. Especially since I live in California...
Boy, do I want to leave...

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Most of us are addicted to something, lost in a way that we just can't put our finger on. Welcome to the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like , but you can never leave.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
hey everyone,

Welcome back, Laika. Good to see you again.

I still stay in the heat of debate, but it's only going to get up to 102° today.

atanu

Premium Member
hey everyone,

You avoid @Revoltingest and you will be okay, I assure you. And, more seriously, determine for yourself whether dialectical materialism (and materialism) has true help available?