• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Now my favorite Tarantino movie. I'm not much on blood and gore. Pulp fiction was my favorite before.

This is buddy story much like Pulp fiction only the guys are regular guys an Actor and a Stuntman. They go through normal Actor problems set in 1968 and 1969. The nostalgia factor is great with this movie. For an underlining sub plot they have the Manson murder (Its Tarantino people). The relationship between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio is great you believe they are really good friends. The twist ending is what makes it fantastic.

If you are a Tarantino fan this story has less action, blood and gore than most Tarantino movies and it does use a lot of Tarantino tropes but the relationship is great the period backgrounds and extras are incredible and the ending is awesome.

Neutral Name

Now my favorite Tarantino movie. I'm not much on blood and gore. Pulp fiction was my favorite before.

This is buddy story much like Pulp fiction only the guys are regular guys an Actor and a Stuntman. They go through normal Actor problems set in 1968 and 1969. The nostalgia factor is great with this movie. For an underlining sub plot they have the Manson murder (Its Tarantino people). The relationship between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio is great you believe they are really good friends. The twist ending is what makes it fantastic.

If you are a Tarantino fan this story has less action, blood and gore than most Tarantino movies and it does use a lot of Tarantino tropes but the relationship is great the period backgrounds and extras are incredible and the ending is awesome.

I wondered how it was. It sounds really good.