• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saved from sin?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Was the Baháʼu'lláh, Ruhollah Khomeini, or Pope Francis saved from sin?

I don't really have any information on that but my guess is that none of them ever received Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I don't really have any information on that but my guess is that none of them ever received Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Maybe one does not need Jesus saving since there are other spiritual teachers like Baha'u'llah who could save people.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I don't know one way or another. And i don't guess.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I believe guessing is fun. One could consider the odds. Granted one may never know what goes on in the person's head but there is a certain amount of public display that may be an indication.

The odds are unknown and Pascal's wager is only one possible version.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I believe that is a cop out. Either your understanding is valid or it is not. I believe it lacks validity.
Well, you holding on to Christian teaching (that is good)
Wheras i believe in a different teaching. So then it is difficult to discuss if one is stuck on only their answers can be the right one

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

What does it matter to you whether or not the men you mentioned adhere to your preferred Christian beliefs? Given that you identify as a Christian, don't you think it would be wiser for you to focus on the plank in your own eye rather than worry about the speck of dust in other people's eyes? And what authority do you think you have to impose your beliefs on those who don't adhere to them and who worship other gods? Honestly, when will Christians learn to mind their own business and respect the beliefs of others who aren't Christians or who are Christians too but don't believe the same doctrines or biblical interpretation? FYI, that isn't a rhetorical question.

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

"There are many ways to Rome"

You should interpret it not only literally

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You need being saved if you believe in God. I do not need any saving. I am myself 'what exists'. You too are that if you realize that.