• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saved by Faith alone Christians: The Rapture will occur when?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Revelation 21 talks about new heaven and new earth and the marriage ceremony that we will ALL be together. So if you are a pretribber, you will have to wait over 1007 years to see your loved ones. Satan gets a little reign before he is cast into the lake of fire at the end of the millennial reign. My bet is he will torment people who are born during this thousand year period and try and deceive a few more souls.

We have to remember we will have the 144,000 that have not died (converted Jews), the tribulation saints who have been resurected and all the people who were raptured. Some of these people will be children and I see no reason why they will not be able to get married or have children during this time. I cannot see Christ having a marriage and telling the children that they missed the boat on love and children.

Free4all

It's all about the blood
I have agreed with you all up and to this point. Where are the dead? I don't believe when we are raptured that we will see our loved ones at first.
Revelations chapter 20 talks about Satan being bound and the millennial reign.
:yes:
If you are a pre-tribber you will have been in heaven for seven years before Satan is bound.
Revelation 20-4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: (These are the church age saints. see Rev 4:4) and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neiher his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; (These are the tribulation saints) and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Both of them)

Revelation 20-5

BUT THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION. (These are the wicked dead)
(The first resurrection is talking about verse 4)
The tribulation saints are the first resurrected.:yes: and so also are the church saints (from the rapture)

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
Revelations chapter 20 talks about Satan being bound and the millennial reign.
If you are a pre-tribber you will have been in heaven for seven years before Satan is bound.
Revelation 20-4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: (These are the church age saints. see Rev 4:4) and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neiher his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; (These are the tribulation saints) and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Both of them)

Revelation 20-5

BUT THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION. (These are the wicked dead)
The tribulation saints are the first resurrected.:yes: and so also are the church saints (from the rapture)

I agree:yes:

There are 5 pages and i have no diea what all you all have discussed. But let me say that no man knows when the rapture will occur, only God knows. We can try to guess, but we will be wrong. We can only approximate and that itself may be very inaccurate.

joeboonda

In Revelation the Church is mentioned 19 times in chapters 1-3. It is not mentioned again until chapter 19, not until just before the 2nd Coming. And where is the Church? In Heaven, already rewarded and prepared for the wedding feast. The Lord Jesus begins His 2nd Coming to earth. The Bride (church) then accompanies Him to the earth on white horses wearing the white robes of her righteous deeds.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Revelation 20-5

Why is the book of life opened up if no one is in it then? If they are already judged as wicked, why another judgement?

Izdaari

Emergent Anglo-Catholic
I hold to a pre millenial view of the second coming and a pre tribulational interpretation of the Lords appearing to us and our being snatched away to be with Him (the rapture) When do you believe the rapture will occur in relation to the tribulation? (If at all)
I guess you could say I'm pan-millenial. That is, I have no idea when it will happen, and am not nearly enough of a scholar on the subject to even have a worthwhile opinion, but I believe that if we trust in the Lord, it will all pan out! :D