• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanists convince Delaware County, Pennsylvania school district to alter dress code

night912

What is "Satanic" or "cultish" clothing?

This is a cultish t-shirt.
48256f86-ec72-4374-b5ac-f41b23f03e85_large.jpg

And this is not.

ssrco,classic_tee,flatlay,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,wide_portrait,750x1000.u6.jpg

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
My, how the bar has been lowered for what passes as “Satanism” these days.

This group, “Satanic Delco”, posted the so-called “Satanic” Temple’s tenets on their website, so you can tell they are just another SJW group combining glitter and rainbows with devil themes. It is a shame that this is what so many people think of when they think “Left Hand Path”. My experience of it has been so much different.

night912

My, how the bar has been lowered for what passes as “Satanism” these days.

This group, “Satanic Delco”, posted the so-called “Satanic” Temple’s tenets on their website, so you can tell they are just another SJW group combining glitter and rainbows with devil themes. It is a shame that this is what so many people think of when they think “Left Hand Path”. My experience of it has been so much different.
The bar hasn't been lowered for the word, "satanism." The word just gained a new definition. So the common usage has changed.