• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanists Claim Abortion a Religious Ritual

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
A tiny percentage that refuted your claim, you seem to be galloping past this error, into non-sequiturs?
You know that abortion empowers rapists and molesters, right? Get her pregnant, send her to the clinic or get a pill, and you are free to rape again. Why are you arguing for helping rapists cover their tracks?

Sheldon

Veteran Member
You know that abortion empowers rapists and molesters, right?

Nope, nor does any sane person I imagine.

Get her pregnant, send her to the clinic or get a pill, and you are free to rape again.

That post suggest the same tenuous grasp of rape, as your other posts do of abortion. Are we getting closer to some hidden truth here?

Why are you arguing for helping rapists cover their tracks?

I'm not clearly, nor am I the one who has claimed a rape victim "has done something to cause it", which I am still prepared to accept was an error on your part, if you have the integrity to admit it, and not make slanderously spurious allegations at em for pointing it out.

Wildswanderer said:
If a baby is occupying your body, you did something to cause that situation.

Now to be clear, did you make a mistake here, or are you saying rape victims "did something to cause the situation"? Only you have had several posts to realise your error, and seem to be avoiding recanting this rather appalling claim? And are now resorting to making appalling false accusations about me?

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
Ignoring the obvious doesn't help your cause.
Really? I'm not the one who wrote this,

"If a baby is occupying your body, you did something to cause that situation."

That shifts blame/responsibility to a victim...then you'd expect her to not abort if she chooses. This means you believe a woman has no right to her own body and no right to decide for herself. If not, it is what you imply.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Really? I'm not the one who wrote this,

"If a baby is occupying your body, you did something to cause that situation."

That shifts blame/responsibility to a victim...then you'd expect her to not abort if she chooses. This means you believe a woman has no right to her own body and no right to decide for herself. If not, it is what you imply.
How is she the victim in the other 99 percent? The baby is then the victim. Why do you focus on the tiny percentage instead of the vast majority of abortions that are simply for convenience?

Viker

Häxan
How is she the victim in the other 99 percent? The baby is then the victim. Why do you focus on the tiny percentage instead of the vast majority of abortions that are simply for convenience?
I'm focusing on your rational. Your blatant words and inability to answer for them. The percentage is irrelevant. Regardless, it's about a woman's right to her body and to decide what to do with her body. In context of the thread, it is perceived as a religious right for certain Satanists as well.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I'm focusing on your rational. Your blatant words and inability to answer for them. The percentage is irrelevant. Regardless, it's about a woman's right to her body and to decide what to do with her body. In context of the thread, it is perceived as a religious right for certain Satanists as well.
No, it's about taking the life of another human being. That's not her body.
Killing isn't a right.

Fallen Prophet

You can insist that an apple is an orange all you want, but at the end of the day it's still not citrus, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.
The thing about "pro-choice" activists is that they keep moving the goalpost over the years.

First - "Its not alive its just a clump of cells" - but that was always wrong.

Then it was - "It may be alive but, its not human" - but that was always wrong.

Now its - "It may be a living human being, but its not a person."

Since the inception of the word "person" - it always meant "an individual human being".

However - once "pro-choice" activists made that word their keystone - they slapped all kinds of prerequisites to what a "person" really is.

Apparently, everyone had it wrong all along!

And it just so happens that - miraculously - that list of prerequisites zeros in on what the not-yet-born seem to lack - including ownership of property - for some reason.

And - also miraculously - only those who consider themselves to be "pro-choice" accept this new definition of the word "person", the list of prerequisites and the idea that the not-yet-born need to be designated as such in order to be considered inherently valuable.

This is very reminiscent of slaveholders and the many arguments they used to justify why they put Black people in chains.

I can imagine a slaveholder saying to an abolitionist - who claimed that they shouldn't enslave other human beings - something along the lines of,

"You can insist that an apple is an orange all you want, but at the end of the day it's still not citrus, no matter how hard you stomp your feet."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Many women say that when they see their child, they fall in love at first sight. Others may choose adoption because they don’t want an abortion, but don’t want the child either.
Less than 1 percent of abortion is due to rape or incest and in most of those cases the mother still decides to have her child.
No, I meant that your attitude that consent can't be withdrawn once given is the attitude of a rapist.