• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanists Claim Abortion a Religious Ritual

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
no one be trying to sacrifice me ok? Or I'll have to go into hiding.

It's also easier to find virgins if you go by the original definition of being unmarried rather than someone who hasnt have sex. I fit both definitions.

You are a rare breed... ;-)

Clizby Wampuscat

The Satanic abortion ritual provides spiritual comfort and affirms bodily autonomy, self-worth, and freedom from coercive forces with the affirmation of TST's Seven Tenets. The ritual is not intended to convince a person to have an abortion. Instead, it sanctifies the abortion process by instilling confidence and protecting bodily rights when undergoing the safe and scientific procedure.
https://announcement.thesatanictemple.com/rrr-campaign41280784

I find the music from the video a bit disturbing.

Do you think abortion should be protected as a religious right?
Freedom of religion does not extend to violating the rights of others. The argument is still the fetuses right to life.

Because fetuses don't possess all of the necessary attributes of personhood, nor does their continued gestation supersede bodily autonomy. Btw, how many unwanted children have you adopted?

So, if one would say atheists don't "possess all of the necessary attributes of personhood", it would be ok to sacrifice them for Moloch, like they seem to do in abortion?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The trick is to get them while they are young.

I feel so bad just saying that, even if it was only for the lulz
Ironically one of the pictures I saw was an ad featuring "Christina Model". She had a short career in erotica. Mostly when she was underaged but did no nudity.

EDIT: A safe example of her early work:

a9d1082d6132b8bc4baa1a133b1750c4--lucci-funny-girls.jpg

That was probably the image I saw. Another that would be pushing the line has her in a T shirt with the caption " Admit it. You would go to jail for this ".

Last edited:

Fallen Prophet

Because fetuses don't possess all of the necessary attributes of personhood, nor does their continued gestation supersede bodily autonomy. Btw, how many unwanted children have you adopted?
You can create any arbitrary list of requirements for any group of people in order to label them "other" or "disposable" - they did that with those Black people in chains to justify keeping them in chains.

There has never been a human being that was not also a person - so if the fetus is human - he/she is a person.

The waiting list for people to adopt newborn babies is years long.

You are using old worn-out "pro-choice" talking points that have never held up under scrutiny.

That is why "abortion" is such a sensationalized topic - because the "pro-choice" crowd doesn't want people actually thinking about the issue.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You can create any arbitrary list of requirements for any group of people in order to label them "other" or "disposable" - they did that with those Black people in chains to justify keeping them in chains.

There has never been a human being that was not also a person - so if the fetus is human - he/she is a person.

The waiting list for people to adopt newborn babies is years long.

You are using old worn-out "pro-choice" talking points that have never held up under scrutiny.

That is why "abortion" is such a sensationalized topic - because the "pro-choice" crowd doesn't want people actually thinking about the issue.
You can insist that an apple is an orange all you want, but at the end of the day it's still not citrus, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So, if one would say atheists don't "possess all of the necessary attributes of personhood", it would be ok to sacrifice them for Moloch, like they seem to do in abortion?
I give you my blessing to sacrifice every atheist who is occupying your body without your consent, if that's what you want to do.