• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanism....

seraphimoflucifer

Seraphim Of The Most High
I see that sonofsatan has been browsing on JOS, all i have to say is dont fall prey to all their propaganda, i dont see how maxine supposedly speaks to all these demons.her and all the other officials on JOS are just doing what the christians did and thats saying that a higher power told them these things when they can be writing their doctrines just to influence people. and I hate Lavey he is trying to monopolize satanism and is just using their symbols for the shock value. If your atheist ;your atheist dont spice it up by stealing and misrepresenting other peoples beliefs, another thing whats up with all the so called "satanists" worshipping set. If you worship set your not a satanist your a setian. so please acknowledge what you are and stop your feeble attempts to look cool by using Satan. The only people I classify real satanists are the traditionals, all others are just misconstruded forms of other religions.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Definitely, in Gilmore's CoS, although LaVey left it open as far as one's belief in an actual Satan.

I'd say Anton LaVey promotes Autotheism, which leads to a sense of Atheism.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it one or the other, since most Satanists have multiple beliefs.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I have absolutely no idea about Satanism.

That's not uncommon :D

What do you practice?

Is it to vague to say life?

What is your worship like?

Hmm...I wouldn't really consider anything worshipping, I just like to call it "being", as in "human".

The closest I come to worshipping anything is my mini refigerator, it keeps my drinks cool in this frozen Wisconsin weather.

Who do you worship?

Is it too vague to say everything?

What do you refer to as your sacred text??

Is it to vague to say text in general?

Sorry I couldn't really explain anything better, if you have any more questions I'd be more than willing to apply my self :D.

I guess you could closely relate the Satanic belief like the bible, except us Satanists tend to not rip our own throats out.

Satanism is about as ambiguous as the bible, with no true path, I often find that many Satanists alike tread among other paths, while keeping to their Satanic philosophy.

Satan literally means Opposition or Adversary, and personally I apply this to my philosophy, and find it more conducive to gain knowledge from the subjective inconsistancies in life rather than blaming or worshipping a defined and characteristic God or Gods.

I guess you could say that this saying is more or less of secretive Satanic meaning..."God helps those who helps themselves".

Take what you want from it, I tend to find Satanism in every aspect of life, but of course it would take more than one post to explain what I have learned from Satanism over the years.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Hi, I'm a Raving Loon, in opposition to all things. There seems to be an acceptable line.

3)To illuminate / any underlying issue(1
2)From darkening / all overstanding non-issue(4

1-4 Lunatic spin:
ANY UNDERLYING ISSUE, FROM DARKENING.
TO ILLUMINATE ALL OVERSTANDING NON-ISSUE.

My favorite of all time:

3)Amen. Come. / Lord Jesus(1
2)Hail. Go. / Servant Satan(4

LORD JESUS, HAIL. GO.
AMEN. COME. SERVANT SATAN.

Oh my God! So stupidly funny as all hell.
WTF? Somebody medicate this person!!!