• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanism and cats or other animals

I dont like pets , but do not kill , that was what happened in that john 3-16 thing , hell that was a human sacrifice , you see those idiots doing that communion thing , how funny , drink my blood, eat my flesh , haa , lets go to chuch , Most satanist love their pets dearly , i just dont do pets , nasty , (set up a camera when you leave your lair youll get rid of the pet)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One cat is evil.
Two cats are a conspiracy.
A herd of cats is a fiendish cabal!
evil-cats-demons-summoning-satan-24-58d2695988533__605.jpg

VioletVortex

Most Satanists have great respect for animals and nature. Satanism is often times a form of nature worship shrouded in darkness. Though I am primarily not a Satanist, I would say that certain animals (e.g cats and wolves) embody the Satanic spirit more so than others.

There are some Satanists who call themselves "Evilist Satanists" who claim to view and revere Satan as a force of evil. These people are generally poseurs and claim to sacrifice animals for shock value.

Liu

Most Satanists have great respect for animals and nature. Satanism is often times a form of nature worship shrouded in darkness. Though I am primarily not a Satanist, I would say that certain animals (e.g cats and wolves) embody the Satanic spirit more so than others.
"nature worship shrouded in darkness" - now that might be actually rather fitting. Depends on what one understands by nature, though.

There are some Satanists who call themselves "Evilist Satanists" who claim to view and revere Satan as a force of evil. These people are generally poseurs and claim to sacrifice animals for shock value.
I've never once encountered someone calling themselves an evilist. I encountered a few inverse christians and similar de-facto-evilists, but they are much much rarer than other kinds of satanists.

VioletVortex

I've never once encountered someone calling themselves an evilist. I encountered a few inverse christians and similar de-facto-evilists, but they are much much rarer than other kinds of satanists.

38_artist.jpg

"There is NOTHING which is too sick, evil, or perverted"-Euronymous.

Liu

That may be an example of a de-facto-evilist. And even then, you can also interpret that quote as a statement of amorality in general, not necessarily of saying that something "evil" would be any better than anything else.
Still, the term "evilist" as a self-reference isn't something I encountered so far.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I just realized that this topic is right next to mine and was bumped the day my kittens were born >.>

Weird. Anyways a real Satanist will love cats. They are the most Satanic pet you can get! Just think about it, how cats are, and it will click. They are very independent creatures who know what they want and are intelligent enough to trick you into thinking you want to give it to them. They are kind of like little magicians in many ways.

Liu

Agreed. We might also have cats if my brother wasn't allergic. But there are enough of these little beasts running around in the neighborhood anyway <3

All animals are extremely sacred to Satan and His Demons, including Cats. Anyone who sacrifices, harms, neglects, abuses, etc. animals are seen as an Abomination in the eyes of Satan, His Demons and Hell. No one hurts animals in Satanism. There's literally ANIMAL blood sacrifices to the Christian God in the Christian Bible. Almost everything Satanists are accused of are found in the christian bible, not Satanism.

ANIMALS ARE SACRED IN SATANISM!
DOMESTICATED ANIMALS ARE A SPECIAL GIFT TO HUMANITY FROM OUR GODS. ALL ANIMALS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT!
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SATAN.
The Serpent, the Peacock and the Raven are sacred to Satan, himself.
Cats are sacred to Lilith, Bastet and to many of our Gods of Hell. Cats were revered in Ancient Egypt. Dogs are also very sacred. Anubis is the Patron Demon of Dogs. Lilith is the Patron Demoness of Owls. Thoth is represented by an Ibis, and there are many more of our Gods who have their important symbols represented by animals.