• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Wedding Ceremony

Where did LaVey support killing people, raping people or breaking the law in general? He used such terms in regards to religious law. It doesn't mean you literally go out and break laws.
Bowing is bowing. Slaves are slaves. yet, none of that is relevant to the two terms I named, or why I named them, or why LaVey might have used them. You completely missed my point.

I fail to see the point of your ONA ideology
You are the only one here to mention ONA. I am not ONA.

Care to tell us what it is?
See my sig, there is almost 100 pages of material there. I do suspect reading is not something you enjoy, so as a favour I will sum it up in two words..the LHP in general, and what I am about in specific

Internal Alchemy.

Part of that will have to include throwing any creed that posits submission to a greater authority into the garbage
yes of course..unless that authority is law, government, political correctness or popular morality. I get you.

It basically means to hold beliefs that go against the grain of religious hegemony.
No it doesn't. By that standard every muslim in the united states is LHP.But even if it did, based on your very 'normal' views of morality and ethics(judeochristian) it would be hard to qualify you that way.
The meaning of the term Left-Hand Path has nothing to do with being some sort of pseudo-psychopath outlaw with no respect for the person of others
This is the second time you've made something up and put it forth as if I had said it. First I'm ona, now this? Do you even need me here or will that strawman you are building suffice?

You are not proposing anything meaningful. I find your ideology immature and superficial.
it is quite evident you haven't a clue what my 'ideology'(as if that word is appropriate here) is. If you did, I would expect you might address it, rather than argue with yourself and make weird unfounded assertions based seemingly upon your overactive imagination. ;)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't understand the notion that the LHP is amoral. Even forcing yourself to be amoral is morality in a sense, just as having no taboos makes having taboos taboo (what a dumb ******* sentence).

It's being misused. It just means that you don't accept the moral code of mainstream society at face value and so seek to develop your own through questioning and reason. But fools just take it as meaning "I have no morals! I can do whatever I want!". No, that's the wrong way to take it.

I seek to be a very ethical person through continuous refinement.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Bowing is bowing. Slaves are slaves. yet, none of that is relevant to the two terms I named, or why I named them, or why LaVey might have used them. You completely missed my point.

You are the only one here to mention ONA. I am not ONA.

See my sig, there is almost 100 pages of material there. I do suspect reading is not something you enjoy, so as a favour I will sum it up in two words..the LHP in general, and what I am about in specific

Internal Alchemy.

yes of course..unless that authority is law, government, political correctness or popular morality. I get you.

No it doesn't. By that standard every muslim in the united states is LHP.But even if it did, based on your very 'normal' views of morality and ethics(judeochristian) it would be hard to qualify you that way.

This is the second time you've made something up and put it forth as if I had said it. First I'm ona, now this? Do you even need me here or will that strawman you are building suffice?

it is quite evident you haven't a clue what my 'ideology'(as if that word is appropriate here) is. If you did, I would expect you might address it, rather than argue with yourself and make weird unfounded assertions based seemingly upon your overactive imagination. ;)

I call you ONA because your ideas are simply cribbed from Anton Long's ******** and renamed. You yourself admitted a relation between the two. When I see a substantial different between what you say and what the ONA believes, then I'll stop bringing it up.

Abrahamic morality is based on submission to a perceived higher power, abasement of the Self, self-loathing, devaluation of human potential, hatred of diversity and human freedoms. If you think it's something otherwise, then you really don't know anything about the Abrahamic faiths. They do not promote tolerance, care for each other, egalitarianism or being "nice". (Islam is certainly a part of the religious hegemony since they worship the same Semitic war god - Yahweh - just in Arab trappings.)

Hmm, you obviously havent read much of my stuff, or much ONA stuff. I do not put any stock in things like rounwytha, the 7fsw, the idea of 'mundanes' vs 'sinister', tarot, chanting, occult practice, or traditional Satanism. These are core 'ona' things, without these things in some combination you are not ONA.

ONA is however, LHP, as per the definition of LHP coined by the nastica and the aghori sect of indian tantra, filtered down to this day, and this time. So yes, there are some similarities of approach, and imo the ONA is the closest thing to a LHP org to ever surface. So, as you seem to be working off of very limited research, I can understand your confusion.

Abrahamic morality is based on submission to a perceived higher power, abasement of the Self, self-loathing, devaluation of human potential, hatred of diversity and human freedoms. If you think it's something otherwise, then you really don't know anything about the Abrahamic faiths. They do not promote tolerance, care for each other, egalitarianism or being "nice". (Islam is certainly a part of the religious hegemony since they worship the same Semitic war god - Yahweh - just in Arab trappings.
I assume you are rather new to all this. I recommend you read the bible just once, for ***** and giggles.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Hmm, you obviously havent read much of my stuff, or much ONA stuff. I do not put any stock in things like rounwytha, the 7fsw, the idea of 'mundanes' vs 'sinister', tarot, chanting, occult practice, or traditional Satanism. These are core 'ona' things, without these things in some combination you are not ONA.

ONA is however, LHP, as per the definition of LHP coined by the nastica and the aghori sect of indian tantra, filtered down to this day, and this time. So yes, there are some similarities of approach, and imo the ONA is the closest thing to a LHP org to ever surface. So, as a person who has obviously done very limited research, I can understand your confusion.

The ONA is LHP drag for neo-Nazis and shock trolls. I can see why such a profane person as you would respect it so much.

I assume you are rather new to all this. I recommend you read the bible just once, for ***** and giggles.

I've read it. I was a Christian for years.

So I would assume, based on all of this, you have some alternate translation for LHP, meaning something different, than the original sanskrit provided in my previous link?

I get that you are righteously indignant, but it's not much to go on.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
if anyone reading this is interested in a more comprehensive understanding of what LHP actually means, and why(before the great retcon of reducing it to 'I do what i want') I offer this:

A little to the left

I stopped when you made the massive jump from saying the LHP does not mind societal taboos to saying the LHP is specifically about breaking taboos. No, as you showed originally it is about an indifference to such morality. Just because one practices things society deems taboo does not mean that person is all about **** slapping society in the face.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
So I would assume, based on all of this, you have some alternate translation for LHP, meaning something different, than the original sanskrit provided in my previous link?

I get that you are righteously indignant, but it's not much to go on.

I already explained my view of the LHP on the last page. I expanded on it. Go back and read it.

I'm not a Hindu so why the hell should I care what Hindus think the LHP is? Are you an Aghori?

People who aren't neo-Nazis would tend to find such a thing repugnant, yes. They're more Christian than I am.
Now I am a neo nazi too?

Can you link me to my most damning piece of neo-nazi writing? Or barring this, man up and admit you are, once again, making **** up as you go along?

I'm not a Hindu so why the hell should I care what Hindus think the LHP is? Are you an Aghori?
Because words mean things. I could pick up a pear and start calling it an orange, but for people that have knowledge of what an orange looks like, I might seem incoherent.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Because words mean things. I could pick up a pear and start calling it an orange, but for people that have knowledge of what an orange looks like, I might seem incoherent.

And if not you're not a Hindu than why should the Hindu definition of it matter to you? The Western LHP has different goals than the Hindu LHP does. The Western LHP focuses more on difference of belief and goal rather than the focus on different of practice in the Eastern LHP.

The Doors of Perception said:
I stopped when you made the massive jump from saying the LHP does not mind societal taboos to saying the LHP is specifically about breaking taboos.

The breaking of taboo vs the simulated breaking of taboo is what separated dakshinachara from vamachara, hence the need for a linguistic distinction.

And if not you're not a Hindu than why should the Hindu definition of it matter to you? The Western LHP has different goals than the Hindu LHP does. The Western LHP focuses more on difference of belief and goal rather than the focus on different of practice in the Eastern LHP.

Based on what exactly? I understand you would like it to mean that, but it already meant something before that...soo..ya. keep calling that orange a pear.

What you are talking about looks a lot more like leftist PC agenda than anything LHP.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Based on what exactly? I understand you would like it to mean that, but it already meant something before that...soo..ya. keep calling that orange a pear.

So you hang out in charnel grounds, nude and covered in ashes, eat parts of corpses and eat and drink out of skulls? If you don't, then drop your obsession over the Eastern LHP concept.

What you are talking about looks a lot more like leftist PC agenda than anything LHP.
I am definitely a radical far-leftist. What are you? A right-winger who seeks to uphold the status quo? Another boorish capitalist?

So you hang out in charnel grounds, nude and covered in ashes, eat parts of corpses and eat and drink out of skulls? If you don't, then drop your obsession over the Eastern LHP concept.
And the horse looks down at the cool, clear refreshing liquid...

Now we are getting somewhere. So WHY do you think they did these things, to what end?

I am definitely a radical far-leftist. What are you? A right-winger who seeks to uphold the status quo? Another boorish capitalist?
I have written volumes of freely available material to the contrary. I do realize it's easier to make things up than research your claims, but it is rather unbecoming of one that wishes to be taken seriously.