• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Wedding Ceremony

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
This is online and any psychologist worth their PHD would not engage the way you are here. As for offline, no one has a clue. In fact, I am an upstanding law abiding member of my community. I wear the mask of compassion, happiness and pretend I give a **** about the pathetic lifeforms around me. This discussion is over, by the way.

That's not representative of antisocial personality disorder.

Premium Member
LOL!

For those serious about "Darkness", those who are willing to cast aside the role of being mundanes, check my profile for my forum or my Skype. I am done with this place.

I have some friends with siblings in high school I'll send your way.

ScottySatan

"For those serious about "Darkness", those who are willing to cast aside the role of being mundanes, check my profile for my forum or my Skype. I am done with this place."

I've seen the guys forum and it's a joke. What a weenie.

I want to hear more about Doors' psychology.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
"For those serious about "Darkness", those who are willing to cast aside the role of being mundanes, check my profile for my forum or my Skype. I am done with this place."

Lol. It is. It's some wannabe Sith nonsense.

I'm the same way.(1) I hate injustice and support the liberation of all.
That's what drew me to Satan/Lucifer in the first place. (2)He's the ultimate rebel against unjust tyranny. (3)I'm very concerned about the progression of humanity. (4)This ties into my anarcho-communism and transhumanism. (5)I'm very much a dreamer and try to think of ways the world could be made better for us all. (6)I wish for all humans to be as gods. "Every man and woman is a star.":)

1)Egalitarian and collectivist. RHP as ****

2)'unjust' requires an external morality (just) to contrast with. This is the opposite of LHP(amoral)

3)Collectivist and egalitarian, see 1)

4)There is nothing that says 'I desire to be subsumed by a collective/nomos than communism, in any of it's forms. In addition, this speaks to a preference for idealism over realism, which is also antithesis to LHP

5)The LHP is a matter of dealing in the real, not of dreamy idealism.

6) Awwww...isn't that precious.

This post was satire right?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
1)Egalitarian and collectivist. RHP as ****

2)'unjust' requires an external morality (just) to contrast with. This is the opposite of LHP(amoral)

3)Collectivist and egalitarian, see 1)

4)There is nothing that says 'I desire to be subsumed by a collective/nomos than communism, in any of it's forms. In addition, this speaks to a preference for idealism over realism, which is also antithesis to LHP

5)The LHP is a matter of dealing in the real, not of dreamy idealism.

6) Awwww...isn't that precious.

This post was satire right?

Don't you have some "mundanes" to go "cull", Dan? Maybe you should follow Mortose to his laughable forum since you're kindred spirits in your pseudo-LHP crap.

What an insightful and intelligent response. I especially like how you addressed my points and argued against them so well I couldn't possible form a cogent rejoinder. You sir are someone to be learned from.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
What an insightful and intelligent response. I especially like how you addressed my points and argued against them so well I couldn't possible form a cogent rejoinder. You sir are someone to be learned from.

There's just so much ignorance in that post that I'm not sure it's worth my time and you've never proven to be worth my time.

Copout, like always.

I guess when one holds something fragile in their hands, it's best to sheild it from the big bad world to keep it safe ;)

One might wonder why you reply at all.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Copout, like always.

I guess when one holds something fragile in their hands, it's best to sheild it from the big bad world to keep it safe ;)

One might wonder why you reply at all.

Not really. It was already discussed on this thread why beliefs such as yours aren't LHP and are just "dark RHP". Unlike Mortose, who admitted to not being LHP, you are pretending to be LHP. You're not.

Oh, that's very interesting. I have detailed exactly(given your quoted post) some of the direct indicators from your words that fly in the face of the term LHP, as coined and relevant to todays society. You on the other hand, as per the usual, have offered nothing but one line half formed thoughts, bald assertions(look that **** up). If you want to classify that fuzzy care bear **** you believe in as 'lhp' go ahead, but I expect I will not be the last to take you to task for it.

Why do you think LaVey, as an example, used terms like 'antinomian' and 'heterodox'?

Or in other words, basically its gone like this.

me: this this and this, because this, following from this.
you: Nuh uh!

cmon now.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Oh, that's very interesting. I have detailed exactly(given your quoted post) some of the direct indicators from your words that fly in the face of the term LHP, as coined and relevant to todays society. You on the other hand, as per the usual, have offered nothing but one line half formed thoughts, bald assertions(look that **** up). If you want to classify that fuzzy care bear **** you believe in as 'lhp' go ahead, but I expect I will not be the last to take you to task for it.

Why do you think LaVey, as an example, used terms like 'antinomian' and 'heterodox'?

Or in other words, basically its gone like this.

me: this this and this, because this, following from this.
you: Nuh uh!

cmon now.

Where did LaVey support killing people, raping people or breaking the law in general? He used such terms in regards to religious law. It doesn't mean you literally go out and break laws.

I fail to see the point of your ONA ideology. Care to tell us what it is? To destroy human society? Have a free for all? What's the greater goal here? My greater goal is help with the liberation and ascension of humanity, which is a common goal among Luciferians. Part of that will have to include throwing any creed that posits submission to a greater authority into the garbage. However that does not mean that law goes out the window or that we can't have society. It just means that society will have to change to be based on a paradigm of maximum freedom and maximum cooperation - society of gods who freely work together for the greater evolution of the human species and our expansion even to different planets and galaxies. But that's future theory since humanity isn't ready for something like that yet. We're still in the age of the profane (not "mundane"..."profane" is an earlier term and it applies to you and your cohorts, as well).

The meaning of the term Left-Hand Path has nothing to do with being some sort of pseudo-psychopath outlaw with no respect for the person of others. It basically means to hold beliefs that go against the grain of religious hegemony. Declaring yourself to be a god is a form of LHP thinking. Praising Satan or Lucifer is a form of LHP thinking. Emulating the characteristics of Satan or Lucifer is a form of LHP practice. But that's still rather superficial. Why is it superficial? Because it relies on something else to define yourself against, making it inherently meaningless and reactionary. So the truth about it has to be something more than that. The truth of the LHP is that it is really an umbrella term for a group of philosophies and religious constructs that deify the Self, internalizing Divinity in lieu of seeking it outside of themselves. Not only that, it encourages further development and individualization of the Self as a unique being. It is a revolt from tyranny, slavery, dissipation, absorption and destruction of Self. It is Self-ish Self-worship. It is the seeking of the realization of potential.

You are not proposing anything meaningful. I find your ideology immature and superficial. You have not dug deeper and discovered metaphor. I find you as dull as a Christian fundie. You have more in common with them since you both hate humanity and propose destruction. I don't not see a love or celebration of life in your philosophy so I conclude that you are RHP since the RHP inevitably focuses on death and destruction. In the Bible and Qur'an, we see the outrageous levels of violence, cruelty, fear, genocide and hatred of humanity. How are you different from that? Also, you are still defining yourself in terms of what society thinks and expects. You are still a slave to the expectations of others. You have not evolved beyond the need to live up to society's concepts of "good" or "evil". You have just chosen to present an image of yourself as society's definition of "evil". That's just another form of imprisonment. Mature people create their own definitions to live up to, regardless of what society says. That is part of developing into the Overman.

That is why I declare that you are just another RHP slave in pseudo-LHP trappings, Dan.

Last edited:

Premium Member

Is this sarcasm? Lol, not sure what you're looking for.

Premium Member
I don't understand the notion that the LHP is amoral. Even forcing yourself to be amoral is morality in a sense, just as having no taboos makes having taboos taboo (what a dumb ******* sentence).