1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Shapeshifting

Discussion in 'Left-Hand Path Religions DIR' started by Aštra’el, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Aštra’el

Aštra’el Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

Ratings:
    +1,511
    Religion:

Perturbator- “She Moves Like a Knife”

_____

Satanic Shapeshifting

Shapeshifting”.

It is something most will never experience… or understand.

I have lived many lives, I have worn many faces. I have donned the flesh of my opposition. I have transformed friend into foe and foe into friend. They never even knew how close they were to their greatest fears.

How can they abhor so passionately… that which they adore so affectionately?

I can be one’s greatest ally… and one’s greatest enemy. Simultaneously. I can make you hate me. I can make you worship me.

I am the face of beauty. I am the face of terror. I am a gentle wind. I am the end. I am dream, and I am nightmare, shrouded in fog. I can blend into any environment. I can learn your ways, embrace your culture, speak your language… until I am invisible to you. That is when the gates open, and I come pouring through.

I hear a call, and I answer it. I ascend, and then I master it. I bend it to my Will. And then I am gone.

With every new form, every new identity born… could there be some danger of losing myself? Buried… under a mountain of bodies. Locked away… in a prison within prisons. Drowning… within an ocean of souls.

Consumed… within a whirlwind of screams.

No…

I am a black hole… the vast expanse of stars swirl around me. Together… we create something beautiful. Together… we form something terrifying.

I am my own army.

I am the mountain. I am the prison. I am the ocean. I am the whirlwind.

I am the galaxy

Who it is “I” am, after every incarnation… is not who I once was. And yet it is. In many ways... I have become legion.

Who… am “I”? Is it even “I”? Or is it “we”? Who are we? Who are “we” becoming?

No… enough.

I know who I am. I see my face… my true face, and all I have become. Beyond the mosaic, the most fearsome. The 1.0. The original. I see the face of one who set out to understand humanity… moon and sun, from the inside, directly, and reshape the world in Our image. My image.

No sacrifice is beneath me

I know where lies my loyalties. I remember those who handed me the blade… and showed me what I could do with it.

Endless possibilities.

I have not forgotten. Nor will I ever.

After all… I am a “shapeshifter”.

I am nobody.

And you have already joined me.

_____

2. Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf Student People Stabber

Ratings:
    +37,933
    Religion:
    God is in the Rain
    So sacrificing dignity and integrity is not beneath this artist?