• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Flat Earth Creation

Orias

Left Hand Path
It wasn't up until recently I started looking into flat Earth theory. The entire foundation of everything I thought I knew about science and it's roots changed. Almost all modern science comes from ancient esoteric occult sources, such as Kaballah and the Vedas. I learned that Vedic occultism is very prevalent in modern science approaches and things that were spoken in these ancients sources are now being discovered.

This is the reason I think for CERN being openly Satanic. If you don't know what CERN does or what the large hadron collider is look it up, they are trying to tear the fabric of space time. In their courtyard there is a monument to Shiva/Kali which is basically the destructive balance I somewhat referenced in one of my other threads.

From this I have also decided I no longer believe in theory of evolution as we are told. I do believe in genetic evolution, but not to the degree where we were once monkeys. Humans have always been a hybrid creation of Satan/God duality complex, and we have been altered by them. Sumerian "mythology" states this, we received written and spoken language from these beings called "Anunaki" who descended from the sky. They began to breed and mingle and create hybrid humans. These then became the "fallen angels". In my believe because humans at the time were slaves, and the sons of God wanted to bear their own children. So we are a creation of these beings, we did not evolve from single cell bacteria.

Now I'm not saying the Earth is flat like a table, it's still round like a table, but more like a pancake. There is a firmament and we were placed here in this realm with Satan and his fallen angels. Don't you find it strange many scientists agree antarctica was basically flash frozen? We have found geological evidence of antediluvian flood. We know it happened. Shortly after God destroyed the tower of Babel and all language . Could antarctica be Atlantis?

All you have to do is research antarctica to start coming to these kinds of conclusions.

However with all that said, I still believe in evolution of the individual and their becoming. The Earth is round, but it's flat at the poles and bulges at the equator. Also we have never been to the moon and gravity isn't real.

Have fun digesting all that :laughing:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It wasn't up until recently I started looking into flat Earth theory. The entire foundation of everything I thought I knew about science and it's roots changed. Almost all modern science comes from ancient esoteric occult sources, such as Kaballah and the Vedas. I learned that Vedic occultism is very prevalent in modern science approaches and things that were spoken in these ancients sources are now being discovered.

This is the reason I think for CERN being openly Satanic. If you don't know what CERN does or what the large hadron collider is look it up, they are trying to tear the fabric of space time. In their courtyard there is a monument to Shiva/Kali which is basically the destructive balance I somewhat referenced in one of my other threads.

From this I have also decided I no longer believe in theory of evolution as we are told. I do believe in genetic evolution, but not to the degree where we were once monkeys. Humans have always been a hybrid creation of Satan/God duality complex, and we have been altered by them. Sumerian "mythology" states this, we received written and spoken language from these beings called "Anunaki" who descended from the sky. They began to breed and mingle and create hybrid humans. These then became the "fallen angels". In my believe because humans at the time were slaves, and the sons of God wanted to bear their own children. So we are a creation of these beings, we did not evolve from single cell bacteria.

Now I'm not saying the Earth is flat like a table, it's still round like a table, but more like a pancake. There is a firmament and we were placed here in this realm with Satan and his fallen angels. Don't you find it strange many scientists agree antarctica was basically flash frozen? We have found geological evidence of antediluvian flood. We know it happened. Shortly after God destroyed the tower of Babel and all language . Could antarctica be Atlantis?

All you have to do is research antarctica to start coming to these kinds of conclusions.

However with all that said, I still believe in evolution of the individual and their becoming. The Earth is round, but it's flat at the poles and bulges at the equator. Also we have never been to the moon and gravity isn't real.

Because **** logic and empiricism.

Liu

Lol. A relative of mine works at CERN sometimes and I might have noticed if they were doing something like that...

Continue your researching, but don't forget one of our highest virtues: Critical thinking.

jhwatts

Hi Orias,

I think you are on track except for the flat earth part. I have attached a ancient Sumerian image that shows planets circling around the sun and they all appear round. This is a classic Sitchin picture and I'm pretty sure you can get it in the Anuki Chronicles.

I have actually been studying the story of Babel and trying to tie it back to the things of today. One thing I have found is the line of Ham, the Phoenician Canaanites are the builders of the tower of Babel are the originators of the Phonetic alphabet. I'm sure there is some degree of truth to the connection of languages being scrambled by God.

Science as we know it is really just a type of magic. Science in its earliest form sprang from alchemy and magic. Because of this, it is simply a type of magic.

So anyways once you begin to see the Anunaki symbolism in things you will begin to see it all around you. I think those who have the divine right to rule are wired different than those who don't. The Anunaki are basically reborn in the next generation. In short when a old body wears out the just jump in the new one. This is why some much interbreeding between royal bloodlines.

Here is an example.

In the Anunaki mythology there are two very prominent deities Enki and Enlil. In short, they are Lord Ki and Lord Lil. These are lord of the earth and lord of the heavens. Throughout history Enki is represented by the dragon or serpent while Enlil is Falcon or if your are Canaanite the Phoenix. The Annuaki are said to be from planet Nibiru. This planet is said to have a X on it and some say this is why the cross shows up in Christianity and the cross is in so many places. A good example of this the Bayer logo. Bayer – Global Home But anyways going on. Lord ki and Lord lil had a father who was Anu. Anu was considered a supreme God of the early Sumerian pantheon. He is known as Anu or commonly as An in Sumeria. Lets recap. Lord Ki and Lord Li are both characterized by the dragon and the falcon, they have originated from a planet X or a planet characterized by a cross. There father is An or more appropriately god An or rather than En An it would be El An. Gosh that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name? Here is a hint SpaceX . There is more to this than one would think. Other interning things are his brother Kimble or Ki mble. He has five kids all invitro fertilization, etc. The list goes on.

In a nut shell, there is some degree of truth to the Anunaki being on earth now or in the past.

Enjoy your research, mine has allowed me to view my surroundings very differently and made me realize that things are not as cut and dry as many would have you to believe.

One more thing. I wonder why the sudden push for open information. We see so much information that would be considered hidden in the past now being openly pushed. This something I'm personally interested in. Once that pyramid showed up on the back of the dollar bill the knowledge really began to flood into the United States and it just keeps coming faster and faster. Why the sudden release of knowledge? Who knows.

Maybe Atlantis is just rising.

You should read the Secret Destiny of the America by Manly P Hall. Its so good.

Two gods on the back of the dollar bill one represented by the phoenix the other repressed by the unfinished pyramid. Every person must pick only "ONE" to trust. Is it the God on the "left" or the "right" both have very different ideologies and views. I know which "ONE" I trust.

I'll hush now.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• sumerian-artifact.jpg
    sumerian-artifact.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
For the record this is literally the first I've ever heard of flat Earth in the esoteric LHP.

And I hope the ****ing last.

Orias

Left Hand Path
The problem is in observation and being able to not distinguish the facts.

8 billion humans, how many achieve "out of Earth orbit"? Supposedly only 12, none are admit to exceed low Earth orbit.

Look it up. I bet many of you who claim to use reason and logic will be baffled by what you find when and if you begin to investigate.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Also I have a question I hope you can all answer.

Do you believe "NASA" has captured an image of the entire Earth that isn't composite?

Orias

Left Hand Path
People want to use "empirical evidence" really they are just piggybacking off someone else's review. Do your own legwork and arrive to your own conclusions.

An important part of flat Earth theory is antarctica and the mysteries behind it. Also the book of Enoch. It also helps to look up electromagnetics and quantum theory. You call yourself a Satanist but have you observed what's happening at CERN? Big things.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Every Satanist should study Sumerian records as it's related to creation and our roots of Satanic being.

Liu

If you wanna convince any of us, then please be a bit more detailed in your arguments. At the moment you are just dropping buzz words.

Also I have a question I hope you can all answer.

Do you believe "NASA" has captured an image of the entire Earth that isn't composite?
Who knows? I'm not a meteorologist or astronomer, so I don't know the details of how images like these are made.
I notice however in my own field, that of linguistics, how easily lay people come to wrong convictions about how to e.g. make proper etymologies, so it would be quite surprised if other disciplines would be that much different in that regard, so I'd be reluctant to draw any conclusions.

Just one example from this thread (sorry to use you as an example, but you had it coming):
I have actually been studying the story of Babel and trying to tie it back to the things of today. One thing I have found is the line of Ham, the Phoenician Canaanites are the builders of the tower of Babel are the originators of the Phonetic alphabet. I'm sure there is some degree of truth to the connection of languages being scrambled by God.
I'm far from an expert on Greek, but it's not difficult to tell that phonetic is from phōnē, voice. Phoenician seems to be related to phoinos, purple. From my knowledge of Indo-European I see no way how these two terms could be likely to be cognate in reconstructable language history, but if you have more detailed reasons for your claim then I'd be very glad to hear them.

Every Satanist should study Sumerian records as it's related to creation and our roots of Satanic being.
I even know a tiny bit of Sumerian, and reading stuff in the original some years ago didn't bring me to that conclusion. Admittedly I haven't read that much of it (too many other things to study), but the language is not researched well enough to make sure we even understand it correctly.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I'm not here to argue. That goes against DIR rules. I'm here to provide information, and ask questions.

If you can't even directly answer my last question then why attempt to argue? Listen, there is no complete picture of the Earth. Every image is doctored and edited .

We have not achieved going beyond low Earth orbit. NASA admits this.

8billion humans supposedly only 12 achieved going beyond low Earth orbit. And people want to talk to me about "empirical evidence".

That was 50 years ago! Which we supposedly did 10 years after NASA was founded. So 10 years after creation of NASA, we went to the moon supposedly. We figured how to pass lethal van Allen radiation belts and excelerate a heavy *** payload over 40,000kmph. But we haven't done it since.

No we never did it. You can't consider yourself an empiricist once you realize 8billion people are taking the word of a mere 12 people who in hindsight are nothing more than paid actors.

The information is out there. Google is great. Try it .

Liu

Providing information isn't against DIR-rules, but whatever. I got better things to do.

Most of the things you point out as evidence seem pretty unspectacular to me, and none proves anything. Even if your claims about NASA should turn out to be true they still wouldn't prove your cosmology.

And how should I answer a question if I don't know the answer? I consider it better to say that I don't know than to get convinced by my own guesses. But to make it clear: No, I don't believe, but I also don't believe the opposite.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Who's talking about cosmology? If you have better things to do then do it, don't waste your time telling me.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Explain how NASA supposedly produced thousands upon thousands of images from the surface moon, they took so many pictures they would of had to take a picture every second they were there. They managed all of this, on top of setting up giant mirrors so in 40 years we could direct a hi powered laser to it and claim we went to the moon. Not only that, we are supposed to believe they used duct tape to stop the payload from falling apart on re-entry? Come on. What logo does NASA use? It's weird they use Sumerian symbology among many other various forms of iconic religious symbology in their names and logos.

Orias

Left Hand Path
It's unfortunate that I could provide these hints and guide towards the right direction and I would be ridiculed simply because you have all seen globe Earth in the beginning of all the movies you watch since you were little kids.

You know what that's called? Indoctrination. But I consider myself a Satanist, I follow only one doctrine and it's the truth and it is righteousness.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I'm concerned that our father is being imprisoned on a lost continent. You could all care less. In fact, doesn't seem like many self proclaimed Satanists here even believe in a real Satan.

Those who really know me, know years ago I was an atheist. On the forum my name was highlighted in gold meaning "NONTHEIST", now if I had the option it would be purple for "THEIST". This just goes to show how my investigations have compelled me to seek the truth in opposition. It took me a long time, but I challenged and sought answers no one seemed to be able to answer or even willing to try, everyone just wants to take the word of some guy who's benefit it is to lie and decieve you.

Like I said, I am a Satanist. Part of this is having studied deception, and illumination of darkness through light.