• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Creationism?

VioletVortex

I'm curious as to whether or not there are any Satanists here who believe that Satan literally created mankind directly. I am not a creationist, I'm pretty sure that evolution is more or less true, but I do believe that Satan triggered the creation of the universe.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
There are some theistic Satanists, including myself when I was one, who believe that God triggered all the scientific processes that created the world. While I believed this to be so and recognized God as the manipulator of creation, I did not honor him as I saw him as a tyrannical ruler or an abusive father. This idea of "he made me but does not love me" is one that I've come across a good number of times withing groups of theistic Satanists.

VioletVortex

There are some theistic Satanists, including myself when I was one, who believe that God triggered all the scientific processes that created the world. While I believed this to be so and recognized God as the manipulator of creation, I did not honor him as I saw him as a tyrannical ruler or an abusive father. This idea of "he made me but does not love me" is one that I've come across a good number of times withing groups of theistic Satanists.

I can understand that belief. I've explored that idea before. It's still not creationism in its purest form, which is the belief that a god more or less literally placed each species upon the Earth. I believe that Satan triggered the creation of the universe, but I don't think humans were directly created by Satan. Could evolution have been influenced to work in accordance with Satan's will? Possibly.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I'm curious as to whether or not there are any Satanists here who believe that Satan literally created mankind directly.

This is my own understanding of how humanity, the universe, Christ, and the Prince of Darkness came to be. One Universe existed, which is the Subjective Universe a realm separate from the Objective Universe, The Prince of Darkness came out of this Subjective Universe creating the Objective Universe that of course contains nature, matter etc. The Prince of Darkness throughout the decades created humanity, he gave humanity his gift of a higher darker and isolate form of intelligence which can be known as the Black Flame. When Christ came along from the Subjective Universe, he and the Prince of Darkness did not get on good terms over differences of viewpoints, Christ was more or less at the wrong place at the wrong time which got him Crucified on the Cross not knowing that the Prince of Darkness influenced humanity in a sense with his gift.

Last edited:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I am not a creationist, I'm pretty sure that evolution is more or less true, but I do believe that Satan triggered the creation of the universe.

I am a Creationist but my mileage may vary from others, whether or not evolution seems to be accurate or realistic I consider it to be an illusion of how we came to be. The theory of evolution has never really floated my boat when it comes to humans in general. Iv'e never really fully agreed with Science and on genetic intelligence coming from science as well. I regard a persons intelligence much more differently than viewing intelligence genetically from ethnicity in general. I believe that any individual human being is able to have this intelligence of knowledge and wisdom if this individual chooses to improve or advance their intelligence.

Liu

I basically believe in the big-bang/evolution explanation, although it describes only the physical aspects of existence.

How the other aspects came to be (i.e. thoughts, emotions, imagination, even just perception), and whether they are older or younger, who knows.

I kinda have the theory that all these planes of existence (including the physical plane) are just different ways of looking at the same thing, or different shapes of the same thing. I don't believe in any really objective universe. Just in one consciousness fragmented into myriads of seemingly separate selves.

Satan is rather an impersonal force to me which permeates/is everything, so while it of course then is the cause of us, I don't think calling it creator makes that much sense.

Robert Alexander

This is my own understanding of how humanity, the universe, Christ, and the Prince of Darkness came to be. One Universe existed, which is the Subjective Universe a realm separate from the Objective Universe, The Prince of Darkness came out of this Subjective Universe creating the Objective Universe that of course contains nature, matter etc. The Prince of Darkness throughout the decades created humanity, he gave humanity his gift of a higher darker and isolate form of intelligence which can be known as the Black Flame. When Christ came along from the Subjective Universe, he and the Prince of Darkness did not get on good terms over differences of viewpoints, Christ was more or less at the wrong place at the wrong time which got him Crucified on the Cross not knowing that the Prince of Darkness influenced humanity in a sense with his gift.
Nailed it.

Robert Alexander

I am a Creationist but my mileage may vary from others, whether or not evolution seems to be accurate or realistic I consider it to be an illusion of how we came to be. The theory of evolution has never really floated my boat when it comes to humans in general. Iv'e never really fully agreed with Science and on genetic intelligence coming from science as well. I regard a persons intelligence much more differently than viewing intelligence genetically from ethnicity in general. I believe that any individual human being is able to have this intelligence of knowledge and wisdom if this individual chooses to improve or advance their intelligence.
A more Satanic view on the subject could not be expressed.