• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Art Gallery & Charles Manson = Jesus Christ Concept Band

Lusius Fire

Cold Skin, Warm Soul
Okay, yes, I'm overly excited and I wrote this plug for my most favorite group ever. They are steadily rising in fame, having been featured on TMZ recently in a fairly provocative stunt involving an iPhone charger hooked to Lena's 'vajayjay'. I don't expect you to immediately jump into sharing my enthusiasm for them, but hey, give it a shot after you read my tripe (the third link given actually plays their music on the page automatically, or you can surf to The LaBiancas's profile - Hear the world’s sounds and JJBrine's profile - Hear the world’s sounds for all of their stuff plus links to download MP3s):

tumblr_njmc5xwu7B1u9m55po1_540.jpg

JJ Brine (click on his name!) - one of the most suave, cool men to ever grace God’s green Earth. I would practically idolize the guy, if, admittedly, I wasn’t such a narcissist. He’s also quite handsome, isn’t he? I feel comfortable admitting that. His mind will blow yours, and he hardly has to do anything. But don’t get me wrong - he works hard to bring his vision of Satanic paradise to Earth. He deserves the title King of Kings, and you won’t understand why until you give his work some [serious] consideration.

Lena Marquise (click on her name!) - beauty incarnate. I don’t even care what she’s like inside; her art, her voice, her body… Ahh, if she didn’t feel like my long lost sister, I’d fantasize about ****ing her from every direction in every possible way. Ever since I first laid eyes on her nudes, I’ve had trouble feeling attracted to other women. They just don’t compare. Her style, her grace, her…everything. Damn, I’m rambling!

Both of them are obviously affiliated to the Illuminati in some mysterious way, shape or form. You are blessed to inhabit the same planet as them. Give them their proper due and spread the word about them (click on this sentence!). They deserve to be famous - I mean FAMOUS. (Capitalized! Now you know I mean business.)

And never forget…CHARLES MANSON IS JESUS CHRIST!!!