• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan Prepping

InChrist

Free4ever
Do you see Satan prepping the world for the arrival and acceptance of the antichrist?

“There is one, however, who is doing a different kind of prepping. And he is doing so at breakneck speed. We can see his handiwork in that regard by simply observing the times and watching headlines unfold. It is as if he knows that he has a short time to prepare in consideration of his biblically forecast destiny.

I’m talking about, of course, Lucifer the fallen one. Satan is in an all-out phase of prepping, as I believe I and others who are watchmen and watchwomen can discern in these increasingly troublesome times.

The devil observably has his collars and chain around the necks of the dogs of government, military, economy, science, entertainment, and especially religionists.”

Satan's Prepping Continues :: By Terry James

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That article is about "preppers", or those survivalists who spend their time and energies preparing for the collapse of civilization so they can survive. He then tries to spin that into this notion of Satan prepping people to follow him, as if that is something they don't already do in all their end times fixations! :)

If anything the "preppers", those who are worried about surviving the "end times", and that includes all of these "end times" preachers, have already given themselves over to Fear, which is the Devil itself. Why not simply live life to the fullest, and quit using end-times fear mongering as an excuse to avoid living a spiritually fulfilled life in whatever time you have now?

I see it all as avoiding God, frankly. It's being a servant to Fear, not Peace. If I die tomorrow, at least I will have lived free from fear, rather than "prepping" for the coming apocalypse, fearing death.

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
So I consider focusing on the end of time to be a form escape this time right now. "I have come that they might have life more abundantly". How can that be when you're always worried about Satan?

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
No, but I have noticed an upsurge in goofball proselytizing.
Well, considering you are oblivious to the major events unfolding before our eyes, as foretold by the prophetic scriptures, it’s amazing that you even noticed this insignificant “goofball” thread.

InChrist

Free4ever
Is it actually gonna happen this time?
What do you mean “this time”? It will happen at some point in time when everything is in place and God lifts His restraining hand letting humans have their way …

“The books of Daniel and Revelation tell us that in the years prior to the Second Coming, a vicious and exceedingly evil world empire will emerge and briefly rule over the nations. The Apostle Paul describes its leader as the "man of lawlessness" who will defile a Jewish temple in Jerusalem before Jesus destroys him at His at His return to earth (2 Thessalonians 2:3-10).

Do we see evidence today of Satan's minions preparing the way for the antichrist to enslave humanity? Absolutely! It’s like a bear coming out of hibernation.

The beast kingdom is gaining strength throughout the world, just as Scripture said would happen in the last days. For over a century, the globalists have been putting the pieces in place for the coming new world order. Now it’s coming to fruition.”

Deadly Delusions: 5 Lies the Globalists Want You to Believe — Jonathan Brentner

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
No, but I have noticed an upsurge in goofball proselytizing.

As an ex-Christian, I believe that it's also the same old fearmongering that many Christians will use to push their preferred beliefs off onto unbelievers. But none of their so-called warnings have any substantial credibility because Christians can't even agree on what the Bible actually says, whether it's about the alleged end times (pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, post-tribulation, and the alleged Rapture), eternal life and salvation (conditional or unconditional), whether baptism is required for salvation, or whether women can be pastors or not. Depending on which Christians you ask, theological questions about these and other Bible topics will often have very different answers, and they believe that they're right and a lot of other Christians are wrong. They bicker and argue back and forth about biblical interpretation and Christian theology, and often times they'll accuse the other of not being "true Christians." So round and round they go, and where they stop, nobody knows. Sadly, I was one of them, but I was able to overcome that in my life.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well, considering you are oblivious to the major events unfolding before our eyes, as foretold by the prophetic scriptures, it’s amazing that you even noticed this insignificant “goofball” thread.
Every generation of Christian think the world events in their time are the most significant in history. There have been hundreds of End Times predictions and all have failed to come true. But you are different, right?

What I see is bored people who lack invested meaning in their lives looking for anything to make life seem more important, interesting, and dramatic.

Audie

Veteran Member
Every generation of Christian think the world events in their time are the most significant in history. There have been hundreds of End Times predictions and all have failed to come true. But you are different, right?

What I see is bored people who lack invested meaning in their lives looking for anything to make life seem more important, interesting, and dramatic.

And taking on the role of OT prophets

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
First you need to stock up on holy water. I don't know if it is still holy if you steal it so you better be prepared to make a healthy monetary donation. You might see if they have some extra crackers to go with it.
Have you seen that commercial on TV where they are offering Holy Water?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yeah, as in will the end of days prophesies actually happen this time or continue with the 100% fail rate?
It doesn't matter. Prophecies or not, Christians will wait for Jesus to return until they die and have a chat with Him and He tells them He never planned to return to earth.