• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan controls world from the top

74x12

Satan controls major world organisations, governments, groups, religions from the top. Since people follow organisations or governments etc. leaders. Satan only needs a (relatively) few faithful followers to control the world.

Matthew 4:9-10
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Well then he's not doing a very good job as Christians currently control most of the world, other than where Islam does. The world isn't exactly behaving in a Satanic kind of model.

Audie

Veteran Member
Satan controls major world organisations, governments, groups, religions from the top. Since people follow organisations or governments etc. leaders. Satan only needs a (relatively) few faithful followers to control the world.

Matthew 4:9-10
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

So you figure the Father of Lies is the source
of creationism.
If I believed in Ol'Nick, I would see it that way too.

74x12

Well then he's not doing a very good job as Christians currently control most of the world, other than where Islam does. The world isn't exactly behaving in a Satanic kind of model.
If you haven't noticed the world is a really messed up place for supposedly being run by such "great" religious people. They like to appear as one thing and live double lives. They don't want us to know who they really are ... unlike your kind of satanist who enjoys appearing a certain way. If the world isn't behaving in a satanic model; I don't know what a satanic model is then.

I see you're a satanist. But that could mean a lot of things to different people. The people I talk about are really messed up people and there is a lot of proof.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Satan only needs a (relatively) few faithful followers to control the world.
I agree

And I don't think the people he uses to control the world necessarily know they are under his influence

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Satan only needs a (relatively) few faithful followers to control the world.
I agree

And I don't think the people he uses to control the world necessarily know they are under his influence

74x12

I agree

I used to think that way also. Until I learned more and found out they do know a lot more than I thought. However, he does lie to them also. Satan's lies never end. That's one thing that is clear.

Kapalika

Premium Member
If you haven't noticed the world is a really messed up place for supposedly being run by such "great" religious people. They like to appear as one thing and live double lives. They don't want us to know who they really are ... unlike your kind of satanist who enjoys appearing a certain way. If the world isn't behaving in a satanic model; I don't know what a satanic model is then.

I see you're a satanist. But that could mean a lot of things to different people. The people I talk about are really messed up people and there is a lot of proof.

Maybe then the fault is with their religion. Christians in general I find live double lives, in my life that's what I've seen of those I know personally. One at church and in public, and one at home that is way different.

I don't like appearing a certain way, I just am and I got tired of having to watch every word and I am simply proud and unabashed. I don't think these people in power are Satanic in any sense, as they certainly don't act it. Satan resists tyrants, it does not create them.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I claim Satan controls the world from the top.
Wonderful --- except that the world doesn't have a "top" --- it's an oblate spheroid. (Or maybe you're equating Santa and Satan -- at the North Pole? Are you mad you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas?)

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I used to think that way also. Until I learned more and found out they do know a lot more than I thought. However, he does lie to them also. Satan's lies never end. That's one thing that is clear.
I imagine the ones at the top know but that the lower-downs are more ignorant

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Ummm, the satanic model is well established on the planet where I live.....it manifests in corrupt governments, inept, hypocritical religions, and greedy commercial interests that drive everything we do, what we consume and how we interpret the world through their carefully prepared propaganda.....what planet do you live on where things are going well?

"Christians" do not control the world because it belongs to satan.....they have no desire to control the world because to do so is to support the devil's rulership. Some people love to live under satan's control, but no Christian should ever want to have anything to do with the way the world is ruled. They are supposed to be "NO PART" of this world. If they are up to their necks in politics, and in gaining wealth and power, then they are sleeping with the enemy. (James 4:4) That makes them enemies of God.

74x12

Maybe then the fault is with their religion. Christians in general I find live double lives, in my life that's what I've seen of those I know personally. One at church and in public, and one at home that is way different.
There is a difference. It's not really their religion at all. They infiltrate various religions as only a disguise. Same way a spy lives a double life. They are worshipers of the devil. Whatever you want to call them.
I don't like appearing a certain way, I just am and I got tired of having to watch every word and I am simply proud and unabashed. I don't think these people in power are Satanic in any sense, as they certainly don't act it. Satan resists tyrants, it does not create them
They likely wouldn't see themselves as tyrants. They believe they're good. They think satan is light.

74x12

Wonderful --- except that the world doesn't have a "top" --- it's an oblate spheroid. (Or maybe you're equating Santa and Satan -- at the North Pole? Are you mad you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas?)
It can mean in a Biblical sense the realm or age of man. As in human society.

Heyo

Veteran Member
What's your evidence? Be specific!

74x12

Now you just need to know what the "top" is...
Satan is the top. The human organisation seems to be compartmentalized like any good spy agency is. Satan was basically ahead of his time. He was compartmentalized before modern intelligence agencies figured out it was the best way to keep their secrets.