• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SATAN AND ADAM.On netflix now.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
it doesnt suprise me hoh enjoy make believe!!! although i would say the bible is a lame excuse to exercise that. Its not make believe. I actually take it seriously i dont take make believers seriously who believe they are. .
The above my friends is a clear example whyy you should never do the internet after smoking marijuana. Remember, friends don't let friends do the internet while they are high.

4045773560_1c6fb82ab8_b.jpg

David T

Premium Member
The above my friends is a clear example whyy you should never do the internet after smoking marijuana. Remember, friends don't let friends do the internet while they are high.

4045773560_1c6fb82ab8_b.jpg
Ok this is bigfoot is real forum i forgot where i was at!!!! Of course aliens helped build the pyramids, of course the illuminati are running the world, the totally rational world of theology!!!!

Lol you are funny funny child.

David T

Premium Member
Apology accepted. My respect for you has gone up. Good job. I have no doubt you'll make a good adult when you turn 30. :D
Hey you got two appologies out of me in one day good job!!! Yea they are smarmy but hell one must interject some nonsense into the discussion here or it would appear we were actually in a sensical forum which theology is most certainly not!!!! Although smaaaart folk believe it is l,,, shhhhhh dont tell em.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
Ok this is bigfoot is real forum i forgot where i was at!!!! Of course aliens helped build the pyramids, of course the illuminati are running the world, the totally rational world of theology!!!!

Lol you are funny funny child.
I was right, wasn't I.

Millennial atheists are soooo funny. Good job!

Road Warrior

Hey you got two appologies out of me in one day good job!!! Yea they are smarmy but hell one must interject some nonsense into the discussion here or it would appear we were actually in a sensical forum which theology is most certainly not!!!! Although smaaaart folk believe it is l,,, shhhhhh dont tell em.
While I'm usually correct, I try to not let it go to my head like a 20something who claims to know everything.

Still, thanks for the reference to the movie. It's well rated and looks interesting. I travel quite a bit and, frankly, am too old to do the bar scene, so a good movie reference is always appreciated no matter if it's offered maliciously. Good documentaries are high on my list of watching material and this movie fits the criteria.

Satan & Adam (2018) - IMDb
SATAN & ADAM chronicles the unlikely pairing of legendary one-man-band Sterling "Mr. Satan" Magee and harmonica master Adam Gussow. Shot over 20 years, the film showcases one of the greatest blues duos you probably never got a chance to see. Magee and Gussow came together on the streets of Harlem in the 1980s, a time when race relations in New York City were at an all-time low. From completely different worlds, these two musicians forged a lifelong relationship that showcases the unifying power of music.

David T

Premium Member
A really nice movie on Satan and Adam. The met in harlem. The question becomes why is Satan a black person and Adam a white person? Satan claims Blues is the greatest since the sky isnt called jazz. I think he has a point there.

While I'm usually correct, I try to not let it go to my head like a 20something who claims to know everything.

Still, thanks for the reference to the movie. It's well rated and looks interesting. I travel quite a bit and, frankly, am too old to do the bar scene, so a good movie reference is always appreciated no matter if it's offered maliciously. Good documentaries are high on my list of watching material and this movie fits the criteria.

Satan & Adam (2018) - IMDb
SATAN & ADAM chronicles the unlikely pairing of legendary one-man-band Sterling "Mr. Satan" Magee and harmonica master Adam Gussow. Shot over 20 years, the film showcases one of the greatest blues duos you probably never got a chance to see. Magee and Gussow came together on the streets of Harlem in the 1980s, a time when race relations in New York City were at an all-time low. From completely different worlds, these two musicians forged a lifelong relationship that showcases the unifying power of music.
If ya love music and the blues you will love this. I placed it in the theology section since the two words satan and adam are clothing used in the bible to clothe something. I have gone around and around already on that without mentioning it!!!!! With intent as well. Since theology generally gets lost in the clothing!!! Which i find entertaining!!!! Except occasionally a theologian does hit it out. Ditriech bonhoffer amazing work. But context there is important. Its written from hell.
Again a clothing used to allude to.

Road Warrior

If ya love music and the blues you will love this. I placed it in the theology section since the two words satan and adam are clothing used in the bible to clothe something. I have gone around and around already on that without mentioning it!!!!! With intent as well. Since theology generally gets lost in the clothing!!! Which i find entertaining!!!! Except occasionally a theologian does hit it out. Ditriech bonhoffer amazing work. But context there is important. Its written from hell.
You forgot this non sequitur and extremely odd reply to my first post:
Rated 7.2 on IMDB:
I do think i said they met in harlem!!!! I wasnt asking how did genisis got written in the past if the story happened in harlem in the 1980s!!!!!

I think i will leave the word got in just for fun.
Sorry, dude, but the more you reply here the more you confirm my initial analysis.

The Reverend Bob

EminentYearlyCardinal-max-1mb.gif

David T

Premium Member
You forgot this non sequitur and extremely odd reply to my first post:

Sorry, dude, but the more you reply here the more you confirm my initial analysis.
Like i said this is in the theology forum for a particular reason or did you not know that it was in the theology section? Appology accepted if you didnt understand that.

It was actually placed in here rather than in the music entertainment section for a particular reason. I might say its directly related to Satan!!! After all this is the forum dedicated to satan and other topics is it not? And once again appology accepted if you didnt know that.

You might want to look up the word theology actually. That may help the confusion.

Then again. I have to check to be sure it was posted correctly.

Edited: oh i was correct again!!! Go figure.

Last edited:

Road Warrior

Like i said this is in the theology forum for a particular reason or did you not know that it was in the theology section? Appology accepted if you didnt understand that.

It was actually placed in here rather than in the music entertainment section for a particular reason. I might say its directly related to Satan!!! After all this is the forum dedicated to satan and other topics is it not? And once again appology accepted if you didnt know that.

You might want to look up the word theology actually. That may help the confusion.

Then again. I have to check to be sure it was posted correctly.

Edited: oh i was correct again!!! Go figure.
Dude, you post a secular movie using the title to provoke a response and you're called on it. Now you're mad. I get it. It happens to young people. When you get older and mature, hopefully, then you will understand your mistakes.

David T

Premium Member
Dude, you post a secular movie using the title to provoke a response and you're called on it. Now you're mad. I get it. It happens to young people. When you get older and mature, hopefully, then you will understand your mistakes.
omg you havent even watched the movie. Or the trailer lame. Hell its in the trailer..

Here in childish fantasy land "theological concepts" who is Satan exactly? Please give me your fantasy. Interestingly enough stirling mcgee gets it!!!! Lol thats the hilareous part of how dumb theology can be.

The Reverend Bob

omg you havent even watched the movie. Or the trailer lame. Hell its in the trailer..

Here in childish fantasy land "theological concepts" who is Satan exactly? Please give me your fantasy. Interestingly enough stirling mcgee gets it!!!! Lol thats the hilareous part of how dumb theology can be.
So you admit you are trolling the forum