• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Same old demon preying on me for past 2 years until I struck fear...

Ostronomos

Hello,

From a non-visible distance, every time I enter "that dimension", a demon's behavior runs parallel to my thoughts and the noises it makes in my home from a non-visible distance. I can hear it, but I do not see it. However, using the influence of my mind, I am able to "send it packing" complete with demonic human sounds of regret and angst and yearning. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not assertive prayer is enough to send it packing straight back to Hell once and for all.

P.S. I did a Yoga-like pose and the demon got angry.

Last edited:
Hello,

From a non-visible distance, every time I enter "that dimension", a demon's behavior runs parallel to my thoughts and the noises it makes in my home from a non-visible distance. I can hear it, but I do not see it. However, using the influence of my mind, I am able to "send it packing" complete with demonic human sounds of regret and angst and yearning. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not assertive prayer is enough to send it packing straight back to Hell once and for all.

Dear friend, there is one One who defeated Satan and His Demons. Jesus Christ is the only One who overpowered and defeated all the powers of darkness.

The only way you will get rid of this Demon is if you ask Jesus to help you. Just speak to Jesus in a normal voice and ask Him to help you to get rid of it. Jesus can hear you and He will command the Demon to get out of your house and never return.

I used to get physically attacked regularly, they nearly killed me until I called out to Jesus Christ to come and help me. The Demons fled after I called out to Jesus and they never returned, so I guarantee you He is the only One who can help you. He will get rid of the Demons and give you a new power to live free of all evil.

Jesus is waiting for you to ask Him, He is real and alive right now and all you need to do is speak to Him like you would to your best friend.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
You will never be rid of demons until you reach one hand into heaven and the other hand into hell and pull the two together.

Craig Sedok

I met a demon. She crossed my wrists and I wrung its arms away. Delilah they call that one. As she wailed away at my being I shed her vileness of odor.

Klepperman

You need to think about: FIRE. Scream it in your mind: FI-YAH
And the Lord Jesus Christ will appoint to you a flame, and the demon will perish.
Acts 2:2
Acts 2:3
Acts 2:4

Hello,

If what you claim is real, it might not be a demon at all. It could be yourself from a parallel timeline and you might be interacting with yourself from that other timeline.

Tinkerpeach

Hello,

No it’s not and it’s doubtful you faced off against an actual demon.

You can’t simply wish them away. Read up on what it takes to actually perform a successful exorcism and you will realize this also.

What you had was more than likely just a simple little haunting