• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Same Faith Debates Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Founder
This forum is for debating within faiths. If you are not of this faith or do not wish to present views from within the faith presented then do not engage in the debate or your post will be deleted.

Also every new thread in this forum will be moderated before inclusion.

Every new thread must also have that Faith listed in the title i.e.:

"Faith"- Debate on

Have fun!

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I just want to highlight these rules again for everyone.

If you are not of the religion listed in the title of the thread, then please refrain from posting in that thread. Failure to follow this rule will result in deletion of your post and a warning being issued. You are welcome to start a new thread in the General or Religious debates forums where everyone can have a go at a topic. There is no point of having a Same Faith debates forum if members from all religions are chimming in their opinions.

Thread-starters, please make sure you are listing the religion in the title of the thread so there will be no confusion.

If you have any questions about these rules, please contact a Mod or Admin.

Thank you,
Maize

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you both for making that clear; there have been times when I was unsure. Now I know.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.