• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salvation on a technical level.

A very consolidated gospel. This is more than the standard "jesus died for your sins accept him" i know this will sound unusual but maybe someday it will click.

Justice is the giving of something to make up for a crime. I burn your house down its only right you sue me for the sum to make it right. In Gods scheme of things BLOOD is the only thing worth anything not gold not land, BLOOD (Lev 17:11). Blood of animals is not good enough ( notice in the OT jews are constantly sacrificing animals) blood of men is no good because they sin and are therefore "tainted". So poor people poor us what do we have to make up for our transgressions? NOTHING! What is needed is a man with freewill who has NEVER sinned to sacrifice his blood for us. There was none so God himself came down as Jesus A real man who could have sinned but didnt and shed his blood for us. But that was 2000 years ago how do we now TOUCH jesus blood? This is why baptism is when you are saved ( Acts 2: 38) because also in gods scheme of things being baptised UNDER WATER ( Acts 8 : 36-39) is the same thing as dying with christ. Read romans chap 6. And Hebrews chap 8- 11( its tricky though) but especially romans chap 6. Also note colossians 2:12.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
A very consolidated gospel. This is more than the standard "jesus died for your sins accept him" i know this will sound unusual but maybe someday it will click.

Justice is the giving of something to make up for a crime. I burn your house down its only right you sue me for the sum to make it right. In Gods scheme of things BLOOD is the only thing worth anything not gold not land, BLOOD (Lev 17:11). Blood of animals is not good enough ( notice in the OT jews are constantly sacrificing animals) blood of men is no good because they sin and are therefore "tainted". So poor people poor us what do we have to make up for our transgressions? NOTHING! What is needed is a man with freewill who has NEVER sinned to sacrifice his blood for us. There was none so God himself came down as Jesus A real man who could have sinned but didnt and shed his blood for us. But that was 2000 years ago how do we now TOUCH jesus blood? This is why baptism is when you are saved ( Acts 2: 38) because also in gods scheme of things being baptised UNDER WATER ( Acts 8 : 36-39) is the same thing as dying with christ. Read romans chap 6. And Hebrews chap 8- 11( its tricky though) but especially romans chap 6. Also note colossians 2:12.

Sorry to put it this way, but "blood"??? That sounds, um,

It reminds me of things like this:

Aztec Human Sacrifice

Its hard to believe this sort of activity happened regularly, especially as a public event where people would gather in the square to watch. Human sacrifice was not only an Aztec event. It happened all over the world in several different cultures. It was a part of their religion and a way to please the gods so the Aztecs would avoid disaster. No amount of human sacrifice could have stopped their collapse at the hands of the Spaniards.​

It makes me think of jesus sacrifice in that people see (or offer up, so to speak) jesus as a willing sacrifice to please their god.

Many cultures used blood sacrifice both animal or human Sacrifice - Sacrifice in the religions of the world

In one faith I was thinking of going into before practitioners would use animals to please the gods through the orishas. In doing so, they, in a sense, "washed the sins" of the community. I know I'm completely off on the specifics, but blood sacrifice in African religions is also a huge thing.

Which, on the other hand, Jews don't perform human sacrifice...so where did it come from if not Pagans (Romans, Greeks, and neighboring countries)?

Sorry to put it this way, but "blood"??? That sounds, um,

It reminds me of things like this:

Aztec Human Sacrifice

Its hard to believe this sort of activity happened regularly, especially as a public event where people would gather in the square to watch. Human sacrifice was not only an Aztec event. It happened all over the world in several different cultures. It was a part of their religion and a way to please the gods so the Aztecs would avoid disaster. No amount of human sacrifice could have stopped their collapse at the hands of the Spaniards.​

It makes me think of jesus sacrifice in that people see (or offer up, so to speak) jesus as a willing sacrifice to please their god.

Many cultures used blood sacrifice both animal or human Sacrifice - Sacrifice in the religions of the world

In one faith I was thinking of going into before practitioners would use animals to please the gods through the orishas. In doing so, they, in a sense, "washed the sins" of the community. I know I'm completely off on the specifics, but blood sacrifice in African religions is also a huge thing.

Which, on the other hand, Jews don't perform human sacrifice...so where did it come from if not Pagans (Romans, Greeks, and neighboring countries)?

Didnt Jesus offer himself?
Matthew 20:28.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You have to copy and paste the scripture with commentary so I have context on the scripture you posted. It doesn't stand on its own.

Didnt Jesus offer himself?
Matthew 20:28.

Yes. (Hebrews 9:14)

Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. Titus 2:14 | NIV

Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. Romans 6:13
The whole bible talks about offering oneself up. The definition whether by service or blood depends on the biblical-oriented religion.

Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last. Luke 23:46

Am I missing what you're trying to say?

Ellen Brown

I don't subscribe to that theology.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Why does executing an innocent man satisfy justice?

Why not remain unharmed, and forgive without being executed?

Ellen Brown

Ive cited pretty direct verses. Follow what the bible says not what you want it to say. Theres a reason different preachers water down the bible to " just believe and you will be ok"

What? Where did you come from? I'm nearly three times as old as you and have been studying the Bible and other things when you were still a gleam in your parents eyes. There are lots of theologies, some of them Christian and I just let them have their peace. I'm NOT Trinitarian, and think original sin is bunk. We can agree that Jesus is real but likely not to his absolute purpose.

If you are not going to support the theologies of others then perhaps you could learn to be at least mildly courteous?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Sin redemption baptism cannot save, was never believed traditionally to do so, and not only is 'magic', without belief, but is not even in accordance with what baptism means, [Acts of the Apostles...the baptism by spirit, was not water baptism, it's very clear...

The Sacrifice, is for adherents, and is Jesus, saying that He will protest on our behalf...

In other words, Jesus saves by His own choice and through Him, not because of a literal sacrifice that is only related to the nature of ____,[Jesus, Isa Isho Esa Yesu Yeshua...

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I could never figure out the blood aspect to abrahamic religions. I just didn't get it as a Christian but yeah life force, . yada yada... , but later on I saw this aspect as being very creepy.

I mean, does God like smear it all over himself or bathe in it or what? Blood is a really bizarre and dark component associated with these type of blood religions for which I think and suspect abrahamic religions were once far more darker than what people are portraying today.

David T

Premium Member

ok now pure nonsense but so is string theory and the a-theist non believer larry krausses theory of the univervise as well! Nicely done a-theist believer. The bible as science fiction.
250px-TheOuterLimits-Screenshot-old.jpg

Last edited: