• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salvation is personal and unique

InChrist

Free4ever
I love reading the accounts of people who have been saved by Jesus Christ. Each one is so personal and special. If you like to read about the unique way God reaches down into such a variety of people's lives, there are some wonderful testimonies here...

"People from every corner of the world, from every different kind of culture, from every different kind of socio-economic status, from every different kind of upbringing, from every different kind of religious background, from every different way of thinking have all had this in common: They hunger and thirst to know the Living God.

Read their salvation testimonies, their personal journeys of how they met the Living God and surrendered their lives to him, written in their own words.

Some of them are former jihadists who were stopped in their tracks by the God of the people they were murdering. Others lived in the remotest areas on the earth and had never even heard of Jesus or Christianity, and yet Jesus came to them in a dream, in answer to their earnest prayers to know the one, true God. Others tell heartbreaking stories from their childhood and of the God who loved them and came to save them. Still others were intellectuals, rabbis, homosexuals and atheists. Some, like myself, were regular people from the suburbs."
Salvation Testimonies from Around The World

whirlingmerc

I love reading the accounts of people who have been saved by Jesus Christ. Each one is so personal and special. If you like to read about the unique way God reaches down into such a variety of people's lives, there are some wonderful testimonies here...

"People from every corner of the world, from every different kind of culture, from every different kind of socio-economic status, from every different kind of upbringing, from every different kind of religious background, from every different way of thinking have all had this in common: They hunger and thirst to know the Living God.

Read their salvation testimonies, their personal journeys of how they met the Living God and surrendered their lives to him, written in their own words.

Some of them are former jihadists who were stopped in their tracks by the God of the people they were murdering. Others lived in the remotest areas on the earth and had never even heard of Jesus or Christianity, and yet Jesus came to them in a dream, in answer to their earnest prayers to know the one, true God. Others tell heartbreaking stories from their childhood and of the God who loved them and came to save them. Still others were intellectuals, rabbis, homosexuals and atheists. Some, like myself, were regular people from the suburbs."
Salvation Testimonies from Around The World

God deals with, draws to salvation, and sanctifies individuals in some ways very differently
but in some ways the way of salvation is the same for all

Depends on what you mean by unique

InChrist

Free4ever
God deals with, draws to salvation, and sanctifies individuals in some ways very differently
but in some ways the way of salvation is the same for all

Depends on what you mean by unique
Well, I don't mean there are different ways of salvation, other than through Jesus Christ, but I do mean that God works personally and individually in each person's unique life situation to draw them to Christ.

whirlingmerc

Well, I don't mean there are different ways of salvation, other than through Jesus Christ, but I do mean that God works personally and individually in each person's unique life situation to draw them to Christ.

Which makes sense since a very creative God has a purpose for each person