• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
It seems odd, that there isn't a forum about salvation and the savior. About saving mankind. I supposed, it is because there are extremely few people, who believe salvation is about saving mankind, and the Savior is the one who God has chosen to save mankind.

I see two view points on salvation. One is about saving your own soul, a sort of self interest view point. That your soul is what is important to God. The other, my view, is that salvation is about saving mankind. That saving mankind is what is important to God.

I've made several videos on this subject. Here's some of them. The first shows where is World Peace in the Bible. The second shows what I believe God has planned to radically change people's hearts and minds about hatred, all types of hatred. The last of these is part of a plan to end poverty and bring World Peace, which will save mankind if it works.

danieldemol

Premium Member
It seems odd, that there isn't a forum about salvation and the savior. About saving mankind. I supposed, it is because there are extremely few people, who believe salvation is about saving mankind, and the Savior is the one who God has chosen to save mankind.

I see two view points on salvation. One is about saving your own soul, a sort of self interest view point. That your soul is what is important to God. The other, my view, is that salvation is about saving mankind. That saving mankind is what is important to God.

I've made several videos on this subject. Here's some of them. The first shows where is World Peace in the Bible. The second shows what I believe God has planned to radically change people's hearts and minds about hatred, all types of hatred. The last of these is part of a plan to end poverty and bring World Peace, which will save mankind if it works.

Hello,
I watched half the second clip and about 8minutes of the third clip.

Your beliefs seem innocuous enough although I think you should focus more on the plan and a little less on a certain personality ;-)

Overall I wouldn’t join your church but I think your plan seems similar to world vision initiatives aimed at feeding the poor.

I think the best strategies for feeding the poor also advise family planning since there is only so much cultivatable land available and humans can overproduce in excess of the supply of land.

Anyway have fun with it :)

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Hello,
I watched half the second clip and about 8minutes of the third clip.

Your beliefs seem innocuous enough although I think you should focus more on the plan and a little less on a certain personality ;-)

Overall I wouldn’t join your church but I think your plan seems similar to world vision initiatives aimed at feeding the poor.

I think the best strategies for feeding the poor also advise family planning since there is only so much cultivatable land available and humans can overproduce in excess of the supply of land.

Anyway have fun with it :)

Thanks for watching. I mostly do focus on the plan, however, as with any new idea, it is near impossible to get anyone to believe it will work. In 20 years, I managed to find two people who somewhat believe, not counting my new plan. Barely any help at all.

There has to be a reason for the concept of the Savior. I believe the reason, is to get people to help. It is probably a whole lot easier to get people to believe I am the Savior, than get them to believe my plan will work. That I am almost sure of. However, that does not mean it is easy to do, that is still very hard.

Unfortunately, most people accept a religion, only if it offers them some sort of selfish reward that they want, such as eternal life. It is like the way rich people have so many friends. The reality is they rarely have any real friends, but they have a whole lot of people who hang out with them, hoping some of their wealth and fame will rub off on them. People are the same with their beliefs. They aren't interested in a savior who will save their lives, because that first requires admitting their lives are in danger, which no one wants to do. They want a savior who will give them eternal life.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Even Yeshua knew he couldn't save 'Mankind'....

Where did you hear that? Jesus came to bring division and war, but that does not mean the end goal is not peace. God's plan is to divide and conquer. When a fire is out of control, you have to use fire to put it out. Likewise, when hatred and war is out of control, you have to use hatred and war to put it out. Stop assuming God uses such simplistic logic. If you watched the first video, you would see that creating war and division is part of God's plan to bring World Peace and why that is necessary.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Where did you hear that? Jesus came to bring division and war, but that does not mean the end goal is not peace. God's plan is to divide and conquer. When a fire is out of control, you have to use fire to put it out. Likewise, when hatred and war is out of control, you have to use hatred and war to put it out. Stop assuming God uses such simplistic logic. If you watched the first video, you would see that creating war and division is part of God's plan to bring World Peace and why that is necessary.

Sooo....you think an all-powerful, all-seeing, all-being Deity needs a 'plan'? This, IMHO, is the height of human Hubris.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Sooo....you think an all-powerful, all-seeing, all-being Deity needs a 'plan'? This, IMHO, is the height of human Hubris.

God does not control what you do, or what anyone else does. This means God is not "all-powerful". I believe the devil wants you to think God is all powerful, so you think you don't have to do anything. The more intelligent people are, the more they plan, and for some reason, you think God does not plan. Where does that idea come from?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
God does not control what you do, or what anyone else does. This means God is not "all-powerful". I believe the devil wants you to think God is all powerful, so you think you don't have to do anything. The more intelligent people are, the more they plan, and for some reason, you think God does not plan. Where does that idea come from?

Can you not see the fallacy in your statements?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
You realize you are accusing me of lying. I say what I believe to be true. If you do not believe them to be true, does not make them a fallacy.

If your statements can be disproved, then it matters little what you believe. That constitutes a fallacy and not a lie.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I have often posted......
I surrender the last breath and stand from this carcass

the angelic appear to see whatever has risen from the dust

If I speak the name of my Inspiration
the angelic will take me there

My Inspiration will then ask...….WHAT IS THIS????

the angelic will excuse themselves.....saying...
he used your NAME
as if it belonged to him
We thought he was one of Yours

oh oh

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I have often posted......
I surrender the last breath and stand from this carcass

the angelic appear to see whatever has risen from the dust

If I speak the name of my Inspiration
the angelic will take me there

My Inspiration will then ask...….WHAT IS THIS????

the angelic will excuse themselves.....saying...
he used your NAME
as if it belonged to him
We thought he was one of Yours

oh oh

Is this yours?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

I learnt that the concept of the Saviour was to stop the group cult science alienation mentality that was introduced by a male group science mind cult history.

To think human thoughts as a group of males, to agree, to coerce, to not own the physical machine to force change, to build that machine, force change, change mind and then life on Earth.

To then realize what kept O the stone planet named God in science origins from its destruction of its own body and also the body living on it.

Nature.

So humans had to be taught against cult/occult UFO metallic radiation Sun mass, in science themes so that they could conclude self evidence for why science was acts of chosen group male evil against natural human life and Nature existing.

Why it was given a title of Satanism.

The teachings of God and one concept O natural planetary history or Allah said that there was no other Deity before....meaning O Earth did not own a Saviour first in its natural history.

The asteroid wandering star gas spirit, what is termed the saviour in science came after the Sun attacked God Earth as a story of the angels of God O o bodies in space that rebelled. And it was the Suns that fell into the great deep, the black holes....from out of the bodies of God O.

Factually.

So we were as innocent selves taught a concept so that we owned an argument against Satanic science male liars in group coercion......what the concept Saviour was taught for.