1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Philomena Shinto. A list of the Capitol Hill Queens!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spiderman, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,853
    Religion:
    Shintopathic

Here is an official list of the Capitol Hill Queens that I have memorized:

If you have any ideas of who I should add, let me know.?

That litany I chant in the video is one I chant every day, especially after receiving Holy Communion. I offer up the treasures of Mass and Holy Eucharist for them to receive the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and dreams come true, and Deification in a way that the creator approves of, and we ask the creator to not be jealous or wrathful over it. Thoughts about that?

I didn't get healing or grace from praying to Jesus or the Father, as I said elsewhere. It came through the Capitol Hill Queens.

I believe them to be types of Saint Philomena who is our role model. Saint Philomena , it is argued whether or not she is a Saint, because nothing is known of her, other than she was a Virgin Princess and Martyr, who began working miracles at the location of her skeleton over 1,500 years after her death.

images (4).jpg

For over fifteen centuries she was an unknown murdered girl. It shows we can accomplish great things, centuries from now, despite being forgotten and dead for generations. Denise Naslund was dead for 40 years roughly, and then she worked a miracle with me. She has Saint Philomena in her as well. :)

The name Philomena means "Lover of strength, powerful love, and daughter of light".

I believe her to be the Queen of the canonized Capitol Hill Queens, their model, that they all work on becoming Saint Philomena's to some extent, and have some Saint Philomena in their noble Queenship.

So, I've given my version of Shinto the name "Saint Philomena Shinto", and the goal is to become a Saint Philomena Samurai. The details of how to become a Saint Philomena Samurai are found here
    The code of the Saint Philomena Samurai!

The Capitol Hill Queens I believe to also have some Isis, the Egyptian Goddess with Hawk (Falcon) wings, in them, and have Hawk wings at times:

00260eef-89d1-5427-a7be-97b02e16f813_800x.jpg 51Bn+kH9s+L._AC_UX425_.jpg 518b6348df10ff49008fc38ff7ac830b.jpg images (1).jpg isis-ph2.jpg

Isis was the sister of Osiris who was God of Death. I believe them to have many of the gifts and qualities of various Goddesses without actually being opposed to Hashem or offending him.

Great mother Isis, the goddess of healing and magic, was crucial to ancient Egyptian religious beliefs. She is known today by her Greek name Isis; however, the ancient Egyptians called her Aset. Her name translates to “Queen of the Throne” which is reflected in her headdress, which is typically a throne. Sometimes she is also depicted with the vulture headdress of the goddess Mut, and other times with a disk with horns on the sides, attributed to the goddess Hathor. She took on their headdresses as she assimilated their traits. Isis can also be seen as a winged goddess who brought fresh air to the underworld when she went to meet her husband.

I pray that as Isis brought fresh air to the underworld, my Capitol Hill Queens would be a breath of fresh air to the souls in Prison (Hell, underworld) , love them unconditionally, put out the flames of Hell, console them, love the monsters, and hopefully convert some of them.

If they get killed in the process of loving the monsters, they are Kamikaze Queens, and have great honors when resurrected. I know that I was a monster, and their love converted me, and made me go from being a violent sociopath to becoming very compassionate.

I don't see why these girls can't console souls in Hell and anesthetize them.

Denise Marie Naslund is Mary for her middle name, Mother of God, born feast of Mother of God 01/01/1955. But Denise also means "Dionisia (Dionysus)" Greek God of wine, intoxication, intoxicants, ritual madness, and religious ecstasy.

I believe her to also be Dionysus in female form, have intoxicants to give to God to take away his jealousy and wrath, and she can go to Hell and intoxicate Demons and damned souls some day, to get them drunk, high, anesthetized, happy, filled with laughter, and she has recruited some Queens of dark humor, to be comedians/clowns/joker girls, and douse hell with laughing gas attacks, to create hysterical laughter to kill pain and make them less aggressive and angry.

d86d5s3-2e39cddf-ce23-45fd-a959-151ae7919fb5.jpg

Her goal I believe is to also convert souls in Hell, invade Hell with some Heavenly forces, love the damned souls, demons, and monsters to convert them, (the kamikaze girls that get killed in the process, die a euphoric death, and have a glorious resurrection in Heaven), and return to convert hellions with love.

They proceed to use the converted souls in Hell to overthrow the current leadership in the Kingdom of Hell, and replace with a leadership of compassionate souls who will command the forces of the Kingdom of Hell to work with Heaven, in a Yin and Yang axis, a light and darkness alliance, where the forces of light and darkness work together to build a peaceful, happy, blissful, euphoric, planet earth, of unity, justice, and love.

Your prayers I believe can make that happen!

Dionysus also gave his blood to be drunk in the form of wine (before Jesus did.) I believe Denise also gives her blood to be drunk in the form of wine, and you can bless wine and ask all Kami/Angels/Saints/and God to bless the wine, and transubstantiate it into Queens blood, and have holy communion with her.

Just chant the words:

"It's so good to love you
    It's so good to dine
    with a beautiful lady
    in the form of bread and wine
    attractive-woman-dressed-as-a-female-dionysus-the-greek-god-of-the-C0TNJ5.jpg images (2).jpg
    May I love you more and more
    Lady of the thrifts store, mother of the poor
    May I serve you all the time
    Take your dreams and make them mine
    May I always obey you
    And make your every dream come true!

images (3).jpg
    (Dionysus is also called "God of the Vine")

She is mother of the poor, mother of the unlovable, patron Saint of hopeless cases, patron Saint of the mentally deranged, and she loved me when I was a monster, and her love converted me and taught me empathy.

When I was miserable, I wanted everyone to be miserable like me, and I hated happy people and wanted to destroy their joy. Thanks to my mother and best friend, :yellowheart::purpleheart:comrade, and companion, Queen Dionisia Marie, :heart:I felt unspeakable, incomprehensible, unfathomable, indescribable joy, and received many signs from her in the forms of dreams, coincidences, and inner convictions that were euphoric and pure sweetness.

Then I went from wanting people to be miserable, to wanting people joyful. It was the best therapy I ever experienced, and I hope others will discover this remedy. I hope and pray that when I die, there is at least one other person to continue this "Saint Philomena Shinto", or whatever you want to call it. :)

(Shinto places great emphasis on the Divine Feminine being more venerable and venerated than the Divine Masculine)

To be continued.....

#1 Spiderman, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  2. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,853
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
    They also have a little bit of Artemis in them me thinks.

Artemis was the Goddess of Virginity , chastity, the bow, the hunt, and the moon, same thing Diana (Wonderwoman) was Goddess of. She was also a mighty warrior.

Here is an image of her, but it is in spoilers because it almost shows her breast. I think she is breathtakingly beautiful:

artemis.jpg

Capitol Hill Queens are kinda like Wonderwoman. As a child, Artemis had asked from her father Zeus to remain an eternal virgin and therefore became one of the three Virgin Goddesses in Greek mythology. The Capitol Hill Queens had their Virginity restored I believe and are Virgins, they just dress in a more delightful way than the Virgin Mary lol. :p

Also, the one who introduced me to Shinto and had me practicing Shinto before I knew what Shinto was, has followers that are maenads. The followers of Dionysus were Maenads and Denise as I said means Dionysus. Here are some pictures of maenads. Careful, it is almost nudity but beautiful :) :

Maenad-3.jpg I0000D2cksdV4GKo.jpg

In Greek mythology, maenads were the female followers of Dionysus and the most significant members of the Thiasus, the god's retinue. They were usually nearly naked if not full blown.

In Heaven , beauty is eternal, and Adam and Eve were originally naked without shame in the garden of Eden. The garden of Eden was a foretaste of paradise/Heaven.

When Mary appears to people like at Fatima, Guadalupe, Lourdes, and La Salette, repeatedly the visionaries say she looks like a teenage girl. Souls in Heaven are forever young.

To admire something beautiful God made can give glory to the artist who made it. If you get your soul to Heaven, you will see some beautiful stuff up there. ;) There is a difference between loving and admiration of what is beautiful , and lusting after it.

Lust is selfish and lacks innocence. The goal of the Shinto Samurai regarding such things as nudity, keep the gaze innocent, childlike and loving, let it glorify God, motivate you to do good deeds and be a good person, keep heart pure, and morale high.

Gazing at something beautiful, when life becomes ugly, to remind you of the beauty that God has made, and raise your morale to be a better soldier, can be very helpful with steadfastness and perseverance. Morale is very important for a soldier to perform well on the battlefield. These women keep my morale up and they have a sense of humor. :D

They also have some Inanna in them. Inanna was the Mesopotamian Queen of Heaven that was venerated long before Abraham existed. Inanna simply means "Lady of Heaven". There are many Inannas, "Lady's of Heaven":

416b3t0G9UL.jpg a9e912e3-ee59-491c-9a41-46a28fb5cb3a1.jpg clipboard09sdfg.jpg images.jpg

Inanna was Goddess of politics, war, sexuality, justice, love , beauty,

She was also Goddess of Planet Venus, the hottest planet, and the only one named after a female. Venus is called the "Morning Star." Jesus, Lucifer, and the Virgin Mary are also referred to as "Morning Star". Venus is also the 8 pointed star on Wonder Woman's forehead:

Venus_from_Mariner_10.jpg 6a00d8345ad3c569e201b8d290ca9e970c.jpg 58609480.jpg

Capitol Hill Queens I believe to also have Roman Goddess of love: Venus in them, and help control powers and forces of the planet Venus, and wear the 8-pointed star, as Babylonian Queens and Kings did.

3. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,853
    Religion:
    Shintopathic