• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Muammar Gaddafi

sooda

Veteran Member
Actually you'll find it's Syria (keeps starting wars with Israel), Nigeria,Yemen, Sudan, Somalia and Pakistan that has the terrorists. Yet the braindead Liberals blame the Gulf Arabs for siding with America and Israel (even though Israelis aren't allowed in to those countries)

Right you are...….

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My only regret over Gaddafi is they killed probably the most hippest dictator who ever lived with a sense for flamboyant fashion wear.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Obama and NATO were the "bad guys" when it came to that. We had no business overthrowing a sovereign government and installing a puppet government. We destroyed Libya and it's still in chaos. I don't care what you think about Gaddafi. I already have my views on him. There's no way you can argue that Libya is better off now. Iraq was also better off under Saddam and even Afghanistan was better off under the Taliban, despite how disgusting they are. Every time we set out to overthrow a government and nation build, it ends up being a disaster. We need to leave those people alone and focus on our own homeland.

While I agree with a lot of what you're saying, I also can't help but feel that if the West had stood back and let Gaddafi's armour columns roll into Benghazi there would have been a bloodbath and people (including you and perhaps even myself) would be blaming the West for standing back and letting a dictator we enabled butcher his own people.