• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Charlie Chaplin

Spiderman

Veteran Member
cc.jpg
eee.jpg
hh.jpg
lkl.jpg
mm.jpg
qqq.jpg

He is by far my favorite actor. Yet so basely was he treated by his degenerate country!
Charlie Chaplin is the only actor I have studied much of. He was investigated by the FBI who determined he was a secret Jew, a Bolshevik, a spy, and a trouble maker. He was exiled from America.

Everything Charlie Chaplin did, including his gestures, posture, clothing, facial expressions, mannerisms, words, humor, and actions, had a very Jewish feel and fashion to them in the popular opinion of his fans and the united states government.

When asked if he was Jewish, he would respond by evading the question. He would say, "I am a child of Abraham" (indicating he was Jewish), "my mother was a ghetto beauty" (a ghetto at that time was a quarter for Jews), "every genius has some Jewish blood in them" (an amusing way of indicating Jews have superior intellect).

Some say he was born in London, France, Hungary, and Russia. There is no record of where he was born, and the FBI said his real name was "Israel Thornstein". It wasn't uncommon for Jews to change their name and remain "Secret Jews". He allegedly flat out told one of his directors that he was Jewish. He said of the movie where he played Hitler and a Jewish barber, "I made this film to show my unity with all Jews of the world."

The more Charlie chaplin refused to set any record straight about himself, the more intrigue he stirred up, and he enjoyed the controversy.

Some Jews referred to Charlie as "the comic David to fight Goliath."

Charlie Chaplin was on Hitler's list as one of the most wanted Jews for playing a Jewish barber persecuted by Nazis, and playing Adolf Hitler (to mock him).

So certain were people that he was a Jew, that after his death, stupid anti-Semites robbed his body from the grave and transported it to another location because they didn't want a Jew buried in a Christian cemetery.

He was a mystery man and master of deception till his death.

Hitler was actually both amused and angry at Charlie's mockery of him. It is worth watching (best minute and 30 seconds of your day):

Whatever, and whoever he was, he is one of my favorite people in history. I keep him taped to my wall and pray to him, and treat him like he's still alive in spirit, just like Jesus Christ! He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God!

“Religion. It’s given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.”
Charlie Chaplin

jj.jpg

Reactions: Jim