• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saemoonan original Korean Church

MikeDwight

새문안교회

Their website's been getting better and better. I first found it at the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad homepage. I was curious what you guys think of the Church of Peace and Strength, modeled off the old Peace and Strength you'd find with the Presbyterian Church in the USA.

You ever wonder why the Underwoods got out of Religion? Ya his grandson was a UN interpreter for the war. His greatgrandson is basically in business It looks like, Peter Underwood.

Saemoonan church you can obviously see the original Hanok and they've remodeled a few times.

Korean Christians face political discrimination from the United States, not from Presbyterianism! Anybody? The literal cables from the Presbyterian US Ambassadors were saying we all want military responses. The only orders Washington DC gives is not to do that. Which is hilarious, its the only thing they want, and the only thing Washington ordered them to do until they stepped down. Well now we had to make a Church that isn't into politics I guess.

Why do I say not in politics? Well, follow the General Assembly meetings through the 1900s, are we ever again trying to Enforce legislation through the Political body every again, like sabbath laws, and everybody in every state go to Church? Well they're knocked out of politics and we can't again have any political support for Korea

Ahn Chang Ho attended with Horace Underwood. Ahn Chang Ho and if the Provisional Government was actually respected, for Christianity, or any other reason, then obviously no American Occupation period and American Occupation today, like conquered Germany. Where do we have bases? Previous World War enemies? Because anyone who ever mentions this says we are mistaken?

MikeDwight

Arirang news explains Woodrow Wilson's influence in Korea and Presbyterianism, also the correct date of both Provisional Governments in Korea and America for native governance of indisputable self-determinative government minus "Reconstruction".

MikeDwight

I do everything to insult Korean efforts where possible. I insult Korean heritage and intellect. Insult of Korean people is at 1:32.

Last edited:

MikeDwight

Wouldn't it be nice if the Queen of Korea-England was your neighbor though? Before the Neo-catholization of the Anglican Church? Seems like the Reformed Puritans are losing out on the 'compromise bridge' church.

Wait till William Wallace gives you the Auld Bonnie Blue

Last edited: