• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sacramento antifa/marxist teacher attempting to indoctrinate students has been...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
.....givin three years pay to resign!

Sacramento teacher recorded pledging allegiance to Antifa given 3 years' pay to resign

Teacher unions are wonderful!

I wonder if any teacher who tries to indoctrinate students into "Trump-ism' and 'facisism' would be rewarded 3 years pay? Hmmmm?????.....

What happened to the time honored tradition just firing a person with no pay , rather than rewarding them with free taxpayer money?

Much less 3 years totaling over totalling a whopping $179, 301 plus reward based on an average teachers starting salary of $59,767 a year in that area.

Truth in love

Sacramento teacher recorded pledging allegiance to Antifa given 3 years' pay to resign

I wonder if any teacher who tries to indoctrinate students into "Trump-ism' and 'facisism' would be rewarded 3 years pay? Hmmmm?????.....

What happened to the time honored tradition just firing a person with no pay , rather than rewarding them with free taxpayer money?

Much less 3 years totaling over totalling a whopping $179, 301 plus reward based on an average teachers starting salary of $59,767 a year in that area.

There is a big difference between someone they reject and someone who got caught doing what many want done everywhere.

Altfish

Veteran Member

All the churches that support the January 6th insurrection get tax breaks - why?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm uncomfortable with the idea that some malefactor
who should be punished, instead gets a big bonus.
But unions, lawyers, & courts make this useful.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The article mentions that they reached a settlement, meaning that lawyers and accountants probably figured prominently in the decision. If they fired him and he sued, it could have conceivably cost them more money. They're probably just playing the percentages.

Orbit

I'm a planet
There's nothing wrong with seeing the world through a Marxist lens; it's quite useful for analyzing how power works. Being anti-facist is something to be proud of. WWII veterans fought fascists and we should, too. Getting fired for a stunt is one thing; using it to discredit Marxism and Anti-fascism is wrongheaded, and the Fallacy of Dramatic Instance.

Being anti-facist is something to be proud of. WWII veterans fought fascists and we should, too.

Many Russians are proud they are fighting fascism in Ukraine too.

A lot of "antifa" folk aren't simply people who oppose fascism, but people who favour a different violent and oppressive ideology.

To me, if you display a North Korean Workers Party flag in your classroom, you basically support something pretty much identical to fascism.

AA10urBf.img

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
There's nothing wrong with seeing the world through a Marxist lens; it's quite useful for analyzing how power works. Being anti-facist is something to be proud of. WWII veterans fought fascists and we should, too. Getting fired for a stunt is one thing; using it to discredit Marxism and Anti-fascism is wrongheaded, and the Fallacy of Dramatic Instance.
Antifi is anything but anti facist.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
New Destiny Christian Centre
Joyce Meyer Ministries
Oak Hills Church

There are many more including most Episcopalian Churches
The Episcopalians? That's unfortunate.

Around here, the Anglican Communion churches tend to be at the chill and progressive end of the Christian spectrum.

syo

Schools should be about learning how to read and do simple arithmetics. Then they should cease and let children free. I dislike schools.