• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sacha Baron Cohen has got another one!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well, Arpaio didn't really have a chance of getting the nomination anyway. He's an idiot who's made himself look like a fool many times.

Are these politicians just so desperate for media coverage that they'll let anyone interview them? Don't they usually screen or vet people before allowing something like this? If any yahoo can just go in and interview them, how do they know they're not assassins or some kind of psycho? Something just doesn't add up here.

This is a state where Martha McSally was able to bar Democrats from attending her campaign announcement (she had security guards ordering them to leave), and yet, this Borat guy is able to move freely in the inner circles of politics without anyone bothering to question him or wondering who he is? If he can do it, then anyone can do it - whether they're spies, terrorists, or whatever.

If this kind of thing keeps up, I can see a time when reporters will be required to undergo more stringent security checks and fingerprint clearances before being allowed to have press credentials. Borat is unwittingly undermining freedom of the press in the United States with these kinds of antics. It won't be tolerated for much longer. .
Cohen has been doing this for many years now.

Sacha Baron Cohen - Wikipedia

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
BrIef synopsis for low bandwidth people?
I can't do it justice,but here goes:

Sasha's character is a Finnish YouTube star that is doing an unboxing episode. Arpaio wins over Sasha's character, and Sasha begins to ask questions in heavily accented English. The first one that cracked me up was asking if Donald Trump had a "golden shower". Arpaio said he might, obviously missing the joke. It got worse, or better, from there.