• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian verson of Riverdance

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This must be the Russian version of Riverdance :)
I have seen the Irish version of Riverdance many, many times, But these Russian dancers are even better in my view.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It all looks very 1940ish Warner Bros.
Maybe not so strange Warner bros, got some inspiration from Russia or East Europe, in general, the family was originally from Poland and the oldest son who we know as Harry Warner was born as Hirsz Mojżesz Wonsal (the two other brothers was born in England and in America after their parents moved there.)

Shad

Veteran Member
This must be the Russian version of Riverdance :)
I have seen the Irish version of Riverdance many, many times, But these Russian dancers are even better in my view.

I do not think this is River Dance nor a version of it. Russia has a long tradition of dancing like this. The song I think dates back to 1924.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I do not think this is River Dance nor a version of it. Russia has a long tradition of dancing like this. The song I think dates back to 1924.
It was meant to be a little funny joke about Irish Riverdance, I am very aware that this is not Riverdance. But Russian does have its own way of doing things. :)