• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian collusion confirmed by the FBI.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I'm not impressed by the lack of outrage.
Meh, the accounts all track back to the Hill which has no love for the Obama administration. If this story gains traction with a reputable news outlet, I will consider it.

This is the smoking gun proving Russian collusion beyond all reasonable doubt :gun:

372px-Yalta_summit_1945_with_Churchill%2C_Roosevelt%2C_Stalin.jpg

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Title says it all. Let the outrage begin!

https://archive.fo/GgViZ

Okay, here it goes!

If there is still no ongoing investigation, then there is absolutely no reason to have sealed documents, or have gag orders on witnesses. Let's release it all.

I could care less who the administration is, if there is a potential conflict of interest to be found, or truth to allegations of bribery, then bringing it all to light will either uncover it for prosecution, or exonerate those accused.

If you're looking for outrage from liberals . . . Sorry. We ain't that tribal. Wrongdoing is wrongdoing, and I won't sell out my moral compass to score a V for "our team."

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Okay, here it goes!

If there is still no ongoing investigation, then there is absolutely no reason to have sealed documents, or have gag orders on witnesses. Let's release it all.

I could care less who the administration is, if there is a potential conflict of interest to be found, or truth to allegations of bribery, then bringing it all to light will either uncover it for prosecution, or exonerate those accused.

If you're looking for outrage from liberals . . . Sorry. We ain't that tribal. Wrongdoing is wrongdoing, and I won't sell out my moral compass to score a V for "our team."
This is fair enough. I am suspicious of the source but if it turns out to be true, I will grab my trusty pitchfork.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Trump is now blaming collusion between the FBI, Democrats and Russia for his troubles. This is a classic paranoid delusion that everyone is against him.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Isn't John Soloman that guy who just recently showed up with Sarah Carter and Circa news? Research and fact check the story thoroughly given the history of the people involved.

Kuzcotopia

Isn't John Soloman that guy who just recently showed up with Sarah Carter and Circa news? Research and fact check the story thoroughly given the history of the people involved.

Probably. I am happy for the FBI to release any documents related to the case, as well as ungag an witnesses involved.

Shine a light, and if there's nothing there, so much the better. If there is, then prosecutions should follow.

The bad, bad news here is that 35% of the country now thinks there was absolute collusion, everyone on the left is a hypocrypte, and moral equivalency exonerates Trump from the future disaster count his way.

Not only that, but:

Trump is now blaming collusion between the FBI, Democrats and Russia for his troubles.

So now that 35% believe that is absolutely true as well. All we can do is stick to our honesty and our principles and hope it can win the day over that 35% minority of Americans on Election Day.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Probably. I am happy for the FBI to release any documents related to the case, as well as ungag an witnesses involved.
Me too. I welcome all investigations into everything GOP media whines about.

The bad, bad news here is that 35% of the country now thinks there was absolute collusion, everyone on the left is a hypocrypte, and moral equivalency exonerates Trump from the future disaster count his way.

So now that 35% believe that is absolutely true as well. All we can do is stick to our honesty and our principles and hope it can win the day over that 35% minority of Americans on Election Day.
35% of people in America feel that russia colluded with Trump co? Should be higher than that, but not everyone watches reliable news outlets.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you're looking for outrage from liberals . . . Sorry. We ain't that tribal.
Liberals would do well going into 2020 to learn that during this last campaign, they were showing they themselves can be tribal and intolerant, while being blind to the fuel and ammo you freely and willfully gave to those opposing you.
Liberals aren't as bad as Conservatives, but their **** stinks just as well and they need to acknowledge it. Failure to do so may likely weaken the Dem's chance of winning the White House in 2020.

Kuzcotopia

35% of people in America feel that russia colluded with Trump co? Should be higher than that, but not everyone watches reliable news outlets.

No, 35% believe that Russia collided with Democrats and the FBI to invent the infamous dossier, and the Russia scandal.

Liberals would do well going into 2020 to learn that during this last campaign, they were showing they themselves can be tribal and intolerant, while being blind to the fuel and ammo you freely and willfully gave to those opposing you.
Liberals aren't as bad as Conservatives, but their **** stinks just as well and they need to acknowledge it. Failure to do so may likely weaken the Dem's chance of winning the White House in 2020.

Examples?

Also, I'm not sure I understand how self-reflection by liberals, regarding said examples, are going to translate to more votes in 2020.

Do conservatives win by being self-reflective of their own blind spots?

What could easily win us the house and senate in 2020, will be a cohesive economic policy that is actually liberal. . . A new deal that includes taxation on upper wealth, investment in infrastructure and jobs, welfare programs that suppport a widening of the middle class, single payer health care, and a recommitment to public education and a reformed criminal justice system.

If we were truly tribal, then I would agree with the Democratic Party line, and auto-defend Democrats regardless of position or immorality. Most of us do not feel that way, and there are several polls that back it up. Hillary's loss from a lack of liberal support confirms it as well.

Liberals don't need self-reflection. . . the leadership in the Democratic Party just needs to listen to what we have to say.