• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Russia Will Be a Muslim Country"

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Why should it matter? We're all dirty infidels that are destined for hell, right? Islam, by it's very definition of "submission to god" is an enemy to freedom everywhere.

oh so submiting to god, the creator of the heavens and the earth is an enemie of freedom right. i'm just wondering how can you possibly know this, ah yes, well you going by the laws of the country that YOU live in, means YOU HAVE SUBMITTED TO THAT COUNTRY OR THAT PRESIDENT (to the laws of that country just as i have to the laws of my government, the government of ALLAH) which means there is no freedom there ither. back to square 1.

If you people want to be slaves, that's fine by me,

Allah says that all people are equal so us being slaves to Allah is = to you being the slave of some president, but there is a difference, muslims will be rewarded for their slavery but you won't.

but the second you try to spread to our sacred homelands, don't expect us to sit by so idly.

what are you saying, you will stop me from coming to your country? is so then what if i live there at this moment. what are you going to do about it.

Nobody who has any reasonable knowledge of evolution would claim you evolved from a chimp.

i guess you are right. my grandfather wasn't a chimp and had nothing to do with evolution so he never passed his knowledge down to my father who then would to me so yes i do not have any knowledge, unlike say your ancestors (i do not mean to be offencive) they have passed their amazing life changing stories to you and you know about it. some of us are just unfortunate.

No wonder you don't believe in evolution if you can't even get the theory right.

yes you are right because my ancestors came to life in human form, not bacteria then cell, then monkey, then bird, then reptile ...........................and finally human,

I'd believe you if you had as much evidence as we have for evolution. Until then, reasonable skepticism is warranted.

i have way mor eknowledge of evolution than what you think, but it's wasted knowledge i have no use for it. i've used my memorie on something useless.

Anybody who doesn't wish for their homelands to be overtaken by an oppressive slave mentality such as Islam

we are both slaves, don't forget that. but in different ways.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
really, tell me darkendless which ancestor tolled you about my "outdated mythology readings" was it the homo erectus, homo habilis or the chimpanzee.

ok, i'll open a new thread, we can continue there, i'll post it here when i'll do it.

well to be hones i agree with you, i mean russian scientists have lied for many many years (monkeys became to humans), and to let us muslims just barge in with the truth will be a very very big shock, so we'll just do it slowly, we are patien people have i tolled you that.

Moscow Tech. is responsible for the best maths teacher i've had, Dr. Yuri Annisimov. Some of his work extends to researching teeth and how their mathematical make ups are linked within different people and animals that share similiar bone structures. So i don't want muslims taking over the country any time soon.

Also about the Quran, it doesn't take a genius to realise how totally un-literal it is.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
aslong as the moslims are not allowed to mess with the laws and get increased punishments if they employ things like honer killing they will never be more then glorefied cleaners

would it bother you that much if i someone chopped my hand off for steeling? i wouldn't care if everyone gets it chopped off. if thats what they want thats what they'll get. you say they can be free to live like muslims but under my laws, which are: the muslims cannot have any freedom. this is worse than the sharia law. and yet you say the sharia law shouldn't be inforced for muslims in russia. when you wish to take their freedom.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Moscow Tech. is responsible for the best maths teacher i've had, Dr. Yuri Annisimov. Some of his work extends to researching teeth and how their mathematical make ups are linked within different people and animals that share similiar bone structures. So i don't want muslims taking over the country any time soon.

oh well good for him, maybe he'll see a structure linking himself to a bird. oh wait birds have no teeth.

Also about the Quran, it doesn't take a genius to realise how totally un-literal it is

so i would be right if i said you are no genius, then why am is speaking to you:rolleyes:

can we get some geniuses over here please.:ignore:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
the thread i have opened is called "EVOLUTION, what a lie. i do not know how to paste the link so good luck finding it.

Zephyr

Moved on
oh so submiting to god, the creator of the heavens and the earth is an enemie of freedom right. i'm just wondering how can you possibly know this, ah yes, well you going by the laws of the country that YOU live in, means YOU HAVE SUBMITTED TO THAT COUNTRY OR THAT PRESIDENT (to the laws of that country just as i have to the laws of my government, the government of ALLAH) which means there is no freedom there ither. back to square 1.
I don't follow them ;). The only laws I follow are my own.

Allah says that all people are equal so us being slaves to Allah is = to you being the slave of some president, but there is a difference, muslims will be rewarded for their slavery but you won't.
How am I the slave of some president, if I don't care what he says and don't follow the laws of the country? The difference between me and Muslims is that I have escaped the slave mentality while you still wallow in oppression, yet enjoy it. It's pretty sick.

what are you saying, you will stop me from coming to your country? is so then what if i live there at this moment. what are you going to do about it.
There will come a time, but the movement has to come from the ground up. For now I just work with the few political parties willing to take a stand, and support is growing. Hopefully it will never have to come to violence.

i guess you are right. my grandfather wasn't a chimp and had nothing to do with evolution so he never passed his knowledge down to my father who then would to me so yes i do not have any knowledge, unlike say your ancestors (i do not mean to be offencive) they have passed their amazing life changing stories to you and you know about it. some of us are just unfortunate.

yes you are right because my ancestors came to life in human form, not bacteria then cell, then monkey, then bird, then reptile ...........................and finally human,
Wow, this is golden. To think, the Muslim world used to actually be famous for its science. This sort of idiocy is rare even in conservative Christian circles. Congrats, I guess.

i have way mor eknowledge of evolution than what you think, but it's wasted knowledge i have no use for it. i've used my memorie on something useless.
You sure haven't shown it, spewing out so many inaccuracies.
we are both slaves, don't forget that. but in different ways.
You're basing this on an incorrect premise. I am no slave.

Sahar

I don't know why would a Muslim waste his time with bigoted bunch of fanatics, seriously.
This thread is a joke.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
I don't know why would a Muslim waste his time with bigoted bunch of fanatics, seriously.
This thread is a joke.

I think it is a good thing to see how those who are talking day and night about the religious freedom would react when it comes about Islam, so let them say it clearly and bravely "it is a war against Islam, agaist the truth."

Zephyr

Moved on
I think it is a good thing to see how those who are talking day and night about the religious freedom would react when it comes about Islam, so let them say it clearly and bravely "it is a war against Islam, agaist the truth."
It is a war against Islam, for the truth.

Makaveli

Homoioi
the free thinkers for whom other people do the thinking.

Don't forget that you are the one following a 1400 year old book written by a mentally unstable, sadistic old man.

I am not telling you to do anything but use the mind you have been given, instead of shackling it to an antiquated and violent set of beliefs.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
This thread is a joke.

Then the muslims better get out of Australia then,

Evidence to support my position:

- look what happened last time muslims challenged the cultural iconography of a country (being my country) there was a riot. If you want to hear bigotry, come to this country and walk along the beach and see what happens. Im not joking, being a muslim in this country has changed, it means you are despised by a lot of people. Bondi Beach riots are fresh in the memory of many. We still see cars drive round with stickers saying "love the flag or **** off" and "we grew here you flew here."

It is of concern to me to think of this kind of thing happening in Russia, they're a little less publicly multicultural. Being outspoken against the Kremlin of often dangerous. The Muslim leader in Russia must watch his tongue or Putin will cut it off, he cant get away with insulting the country he lives in like the Sheik did over here.

neves

- look what happened last time muslims challenged the cultural iconography of a country (being my country) there was a riot. If you want to hear bigotry, come to this country and walk along the beach and see what happens. Im not joking, being a muslim in this country has changed, it means you are despised by a lot of people. Bondi Beach riots are fresh in the memory of many. We still see cars drive round with stickers saying "love the flag or **** off" and "we grew here you flew here."

It is of concern to me to think of this kind of thing happening in Russia, they're a little less publicly multicultural. Being outspoken against the Kremlin of often dangerous. The Muslim leader in Russia must watch his tongue or Putin will cut it off, he cant get away with insulting the country he lives in like the Sheik did over here.

The thing is Muslims have been living there in Russia for generations... so what you point out in Australia does not fit... And who says they are making trouble in Russia... unless you call asking the government there to build more mosque and accommodate the Muslims, is trouble...

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Don't forget that you are the one following a 1400 year old book written by a mentally unstable, sadistic old man.

you didn't think of that, it was someone else so i'll just ignore it, i'll only reply to "free thinkers" ok.

I am not telling you to do anything but use the mind you have been given, instead of shackling it to an antiquated and violent set of beliefs.

is it me who's not using it or is it you. are you insulted by my beleif in any way. cos i don't care if you worship a dog, a cat, or both. i really don't care, and i won't get offended.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

if i can remember, aren't you like the muslims. you are not an asutralian, you moved there, you are not even a new zealender. the only people that can call australia home are the natives. so i just wonder are the natives who have more rights, are they the ones running the country, or is it "you australians". it seems to me you guys don't give a puff for nobody except your selves. ok you don't want the muslims there because they came to Australia, didn't you got to australia too. so you have no more rights than the muslims, both parties are equal. it is the natives who need to be higher, it is their land not yours.

what people are trying to explane is that moslims are welkom aslong as there religion isn't islam

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
what people are trying to explane is that moslims are welkom aslong as there religion isn't islam

thats very funny, you should become professional. and yet there is the word tolerance. i wonder for whom it is. is it for humans or animals?

Last edited:

Makaveli

Homoioi
thats very funny, you should become professional. and yet there is the word tolerance. i wonder for whom it is. is it for humans or animals?

Tolerance goes both ways, and you cannot expect us to be tolerant of Islam if Islam is not tolerant of us.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
That's really the sticking point, isn't it?
You see Bill, there is another sticky problem with Islam in that many of its followers think it is "the perfect religion". That being the case even token respectfulness coming from Muslims is somewhat suspect as they cannot actually be serious.