• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Russia Will Be a Muslim Country"

maro

muslimah
If you read my post, what is the difference between the Quran and a walt disney novel?

The quran is the last divine revealation to mankind , while walt disney novel isn't :)

Why should i be denied voluntary arbitration based on the laws of snow white and the seven dwarfs? Give me an answer.

i wasn't aware that novels have laws to follow..i thought only religions do ! ;)

Zephyr

Moved on
you know what ? , Mentalties like yours is why the world is in serious trouble
You're right. We should all just sit around passively and let any invader in. Clearly defending yourself in any way just won't fly.:rolleyes:

neves

Effective March 5th, 2009:

Russia registers the system for identification of Halal products

"The Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology has registered Halal System which identifies the compliance of food products and medicines with Islamic law and custom.

Halal certification will allow recognizing Russian "halal" marked products by the countries members of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, Akhmad Halikov, head of press service of Tatarstan Spiritual Administration of Moslems which had developed the system, told Interfax."

Interfax-Religion

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
The old Tzars must be rolling in their graves :D

What's funny is, the only reason Christianity was chosen as their country's religion is because one Tzar felt that it was unnatural for men not to wear pants... as the muslims did. Christians wore pants...therefore, it was chosen as the national religion. Awesome bit of history there ;)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Im sure it is, thats why half the world Isn't muslim.

well half is muslim and you are saying that half isn't, who cares about that half that isn't.
you know, god created both heaven and hell, so they both need to be filled. one half in heaven and the other in hell, no dispute over it do you agree?

Zephyr

Moved on
well half is muslim and you are saying that half isn't, who cares about that half that isn't.
you know, god created both heaven and hell, so they both need to be filled. one half in heaven and the other in hell, no dispute over it do you agree?
And yet many Muslims wonder why we don't want them in our homelands...

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Who cares about the half that is, God created nothing unless you're too un-scientifically educated to know better. That isn't the case at all. You really need to go and learn evolution sir. Well theres theistic evolution and all that, but im pretty sure your faith is in God only.

Last edited:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
come on you guys get angry so easily. chill out, i'm just trying to lighten things up.

Originally Posted by Zephyr
And yet many Muslims wonder why we don't want them in our homelands...

well since you've mentioned it, why is that.

Originally Posted by darkendless
Who cares about the half that is,

i do, how can you say that. :p

God created nothing unless you're too un-scientifically educated to know better.

i'm not an evolutionist, i never have claimed to have evolved from a chimp. god created me. so he has created everything unless you are too scientifically educated to know better.

That isn't the case at all. You really need to go and learn evolution sir.

can i tell you something darkendless, please don't call me sir. evolution is a lie, so why would i want to know about a lie. if i said to you i flew to the moon last night, and saw gorrilas, you wouldn't beleive me. would you?

Well theres theistic evolution and all that, but im pretty sure your faith is in God only.

now you said it.:beach:

Zephyr

Moved on
well since you've mentioned it, why is that.
Why should it matter? We're all dirty infidels that are destined for hell, right? Islam, by it's very definition of "submission to god" is an enemy to freedom everywhere. If you people want to be slaves, that's fine by me, but the second you try to spread to our sacred homelands, don't expect us to sit by so idly.

i'm not an evolutionist, i never have claimed to have evolved from a chimp. god created me. so he has created everything unless you are too scientifically educated to know better.
Nobody who has any reasonable knowledge of evolution would claim you evolved from a chimp. No wonder you don't believe in evolution if you can't even get the theory right.

can i tell you something darkendless, please don't call me sir. evolution is a lie, so why would i want to know about a lie. if i said to you i flew to the moon last night, and saw gorrilas, you wouldn't beleive me. would you?
I'd believe you if you had as much evidence as we have for evolution. Until then, reasonable skepticism is warranted.

not4me said:
Who is "we" exactly?!
Anybody who doesn't wish for their homelands to be overtaken by an oppressive slave mentality such as Islam.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

now you said it.:beach:
The only lies are those you read every day from the same book of outdated mythology. If evolution is a lie perhaps you'd care to elaborate. This is another reason why Islam and Russia are opposites, Russia is famous for its scientists and evolutionists. We can't have those people being replaced with anyone who believes God created everything.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
The only lies are those you read every day from the same book of outdated mythology.

really, tell me darkendless which ancestor tolled you about my "outdated mythology readings" was it the homo erectus, homo habilis or the chimpanzee.

If evolution is a lie perhaps you'd care to elaborate.

ok, i'll open a new thread, we can continue there, i'll post it here when i'll do it.

This is another reason why Islam and Russia are opposites, Russia is famous for its scientists and evolutionists. We can't have those people being replaced with anyone who believes God created everything

well to be hones i agree with you, i mean russian scientists have lied for many many years (monkeys became to humans), and to let us muslims just barge in with the truth will be a very very big shock, so we'll just do it slowly, we are patien people have i tolled you that.

aslong as the moslims are not allowed to mess with the laws and get increased punishments if they employ things like honer killing they will never be more then glorefied cleaners