• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Russia Will Be a Muslim Country"

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
It's scarey to think that people are gullible enough to believe this primitive religion that instructs people to kill women/girls if they've been raped. To think that a country like Russia is adopting those ideas....is genuinely frightening.

The ignorance and bigotry expressed in several posts here is frightening.
Anyhow, that's a terribly frightening thought to think that most of Russia will be Muslim, since Islam is a bad religion, and well, their faith teaches them to hate Americans. I liked Russia much better when they were largely Atheists. They were still hostile toward us but they were never as much an imminent threat as they are if they were Muslim.
That someone believes this - That's frightening.

Last edited:

sandandfoam

Veteran Member

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
It's scarey to think that people are gullible enough to believe this primitive religion that instructs people to kill women/girls if they've been raped.

Go and correct your information so as to know how to distinguish between culture and religion.
Search the Quran to see if Islam really disdains women.
Read and search so as to know exactly what to say.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
But is my ignorance of his possible existance really to blaim, eselam?

well yeah thats the main reason for everyone, you don't beleive that a creator exists and others fail to worship him the way he has ordered (i'm speaking from an islamic view on this second part)

Like, I didn't really grow up anywhere that i could hear about Islam, and becuas eof my background, I doubt he's true. How is he ganna hold this against me

well you probably never heard about islam or interacted with muslims before, but here's your chance. you are speaking with me and i am telling you about islam, so know you've heard about it (even though that may be very sufficient for you) you can ask any muslim on RF about islam they will answer you. so i guess in judgment day you won't be able to say i never heard about islam and therefore never knew about Allah nor Muhammed (saws), because i am a witness and you are mine

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Both contraceptives (birth control) and abortion are allowed in Islam.

Abortion is allowed only in the first trimester, it depends on the school of thought, it can be up to 40 or 120 days after conception- though it is always allowed if the mother's life is in danger because of the pregnancy (because the woman is the source of life and the fetus is only potential life) or in cases of rape.

yes you are right. i completely forgot that, estagfurllah, thankyou for the reminder may allah reward you and may he be pleased with you

maro

muslimah
I've known some wonderful Muslims, but nobody who isn't Muslim likes the prospect of one of the largest countries on earth, and one with nuclear weapons at that, becoming a Muslim-majority country.

i wonder why christians ,atheists and everyone else on earth can have nuclear weapons while muslims can't ? is it because they are the only violent terrorists in a civilized peaceful world ?!

I'd feel the same if they were headed toward becoming a Baptist-majority country.

i doubt

Smoke

Done here.
i wonder why christians ,atheists and everyone else on earth can have nuclear weapons while muslims can't ? is it because they are the only violent terrorists in a civilized peaceful world ?!
I don't think Christians and atheists should have them, either, and if it comes to that, Christians are the only ones who have used them. (It was a Christian who gave the orders, and Christians who carried them out.)

I consider Christianity a violent, repressive and destructive religion in general, but Muslim-majority countries are generally even more so than Christian-majority countries.

Then you don't know jack about me.

maro

muslimah
I consider Christianity a violent, repressive and destructive religion in general, but Muslim-majority countries are generally even more so than Christian-majority countries.

mmm..are you saying that Iran is more violent , repressive and destructive than the U.S for example ? or do you have clearer examples in mind ? i'll be happy if you shared the *scientific* historical and political comparisons you have made to reach such gross conclusion with us..I am all ears..!

Zephyr

Moved on
mmm..are you saying that Iran is more violent , repressive and destructive than the U.S for example ? or do you have clearer examples in mind ? i'll be happy if you shared the *scientific* historical and political comparisons you have made to reach such gross conclusion with us..I am all ears..!
Women have the same weight to their testimony as men do, we don't kill our Baha'is, Jews aren't banned from government jobs, we have political demonstration rights written right into our constitution. We don't execute people for drinking alcohol, or for being gay (probably a big point for MB), blasphemy isn't a crime here, much less one you could be killed for, we don't execute people for apostasy either. You can also be a citizen without being religious, be that atheist, agnostic, or whatever. I don't know about violent or destructive, but that sure seems to scream out "Repressive" to me. Do you have any evidence that the US might be more repressive?

I'm not going to argue about violence or destruction since our military does tend to make a mess of things overseas, though it's worth noting that we got fed up with it and already booted our commander out in favor of a new guy.

maro

muslimah
Women have the same weight to their testimony as men do, we don't kill our Baha'is, Jews aren't banned from government jobs, we have political demonstration rights written right into our constitution. We don't execute people for drinking alcohol, or for being gay (probably a big point for MB), blasphemy isn't a crime here, much less one you could be killed for, we don't execute people for apostasy either. You can also be a citizen without being religious, be that atheist, agnostic, or whatever. I don't know about violent or destructive, but that sure seems to scream out "Repressive" to me. Do you have any evidence that the US might be more repressive?

I'm not going to argue about violence or destruction since our military does tend to make a mess of things overseas, though it's worth noting that we got fed up with it and already booted our commander out in favor of a new guy.

So , you think that Iran is more repressive to her people than the U.S but the U.S is more violent and destructive to others than Iran ,Right ?

I agree

but that makes it safer for the nuclear weapons to be in the hands of the iranians than the americans ,don't you think ?..I am sure iran will never use them against her own people...but the U.S is very likely to use them overseas as you say !

Zephyr

Moved on
So , you think that Iran is more repressive to her people than the U.S but the U.S is more violent and destructive to others than Iran ,Right ?

I agree

but that makes it safer for the nuclear weapons to be in the hands of the iranians than the americans ,don't you think ?..I am sure iran will never use them against her own people...but the U.S is very likely to use them overseas as you say !
Not so much the U.S. in general, as our last regime. While I don't have a huge amount of optimism for Obama, he'd have to try pretty hard to keep up with his predecessor.

Also, I never said anything about nukes. Even we aren't crazy enough to use nukes anymore, and really, we don't have much a need for any, other than to scare people away from trying to bomb us. There are no countries or groups of people that we want to obliterate that badly. The same couldn't be said about certain nutballs towards places like Israel.

Even Bush and his men knew that using a nuke would be a terrible idea.

Makaveli

Homoioi
Russia and Russians themselves are too xenophobic to allow any undue alien influences on their culture... The place has been almost completely homogeneous Eastern Orthodox for hundreds of years, and I doubt that is likely to change anytime soon, the demographics be damned. Putin and his successors wont allow it.

maro

muslimah
Even we aren't crazy enough to use nukes anymore, and really, we don't have much a need for any, other than to scare people away from trying to bomb us.
the same can be said about any other country including islamic countries..so ,do you agree with me that -with the same reason- it's not a big deal for muslims to own them.. or do you agree with Midnightblue when he said :but nobody who isn't Muslim likes the prospect of one of the largest countries on earth, and one with nuclear weapons at that, becoming a Muslim-majority country

Can you see the disgusting double standards in the above statment ? , it's better for the russian nukes -from his pov- to be in the hands of an atheist majority ,but not an islamic majority..he talked about the repressiveness ,violence and destruction of christianity and islam..and forgot to mention the atheist countries in the far east , Russia and china ,although they are pioneers..i bet they can compete with both the U.S in being violent and destructive and with Iran in being repressive !!

There are no countries or groups of people that we want to obliterate that badly. The same couldn't be said about certain nutballs towards places like Israel.

aha..so it's only justified for the u.S (although of its bloody violent history) to have nuclear power and accordingly for the beloved Israel (although of its bloody violent history) ..and certainly for the russians (although of their bloody violent history )..but not for muslims..because muslims want to obliterate Israel..but poor Israel doesn't want to obliterate the arabs !!!

Is that what you are saying ?

Even Bush and his men knew that using a nuke would be a terrible idea.

and what about muslims ? don't you think they know it's a terrrible idea ?

Zephyr

Moved on
There is something to be said about the many groups out there who would willingly detonate themselves with the goal of killing innocents, and of groups that wish to completely destroy a sovereign nation, or those in a region where the Protocols are popular literature.

There is no way Russia will become a Muslim country. They will be met with resistance from the start, and indeed already are on a small level. They've seen the hellholes of oppression many Muslim countries have become, either oppressing or flat-out criminalizing homosexuality and many other laws based on nothing but religion. I support anybody who would fight against that.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
There is something to be said about the many groups out there who would willingly detonate themselves with the goal of killing innocents, and of groups that wish to completely destroy a sovereign nation, or those in a region where the Protocols are popular literature.

There is no way Russia will become a Muslim country. They will be met with resistance from the start, and indeed already are on a small level. They've seen the hellholes of oppression many Muslim countries have become, either oppressing or flat-out criminalizing homosexuality and many other laws based on nothing but religion. I support anybody who would fight against that.

Mate i bet England said that to and now they're allowing Sharia based laws in settlements. Its no big deal but it does appear that the government is cracking. I think they're being too nice.

Russia is too proud to let Islam take over. Its like us down here in Australia, last time our lifestyle was challenged there was a riot. We still see signs and stickers on cars saying "we grew here, you flew here" or a picture of our flag with the words "love it or leave it." Russia is the same, they're not about to let themselves be taken over.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Mate i bet England said that to and now they're allowing Sharia based laws in settlements. Its no big deal but it does appear that the government is cracking. I think they're being too nice.

Russia is too proud to let Islam take over. Its like us down here in Australia, last time our lifestyle was challenged there was a riot. We still see signs and stickers on cars saying "we grew here, you flew here" or a picture of our flag with the words "love it or leave it." Russia is the same, they're not about to let themselves be taken over.

how ae you Darkendless

i can't beleive you have said that. i can't remember which year it was, but didn't you guys get offended or something by a islamic sheikh no a mufti i beleive it was. he was all over egypt. i beleive the australian people got all angry or something and even said that he would be arrested when he was to go back to australia from egypt, but guess what no one laid a finger on him. i can't remember that mufti's name, he was on for a short time, and wasn't he the same guy that said it is the non muslims fault that australia has no rain or something. and yet you come up here saying you do not tolerate muslims, how funny is that.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Russia is behind the Western World in terms of Social Libertarianism; however, it is much different in the modern cities. In general, I would say that Russian music videos are more sexual than American music videos. We can see evidence of Liberalism with the wide-spread acceptance of the lesbian act performed by t.A.T.u. Liberalism (particularly in Europe) may seek harmony with the general Strict Conservativism of Islam, but eventually (I hope) they will realize the incompatibility of Secularism and Theocracy.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
how ae you Darkendless

i can't beleive you have said that. i can't remember which year it was, but didn't you guys get offended or something by a islamic sheikh no a mufti i beleive it was. he was all over egypt. i beleive the australian people got all angry or something and even said that he would be arrested when he was to go back to australia from egypt, but guess what no one laid a finger on him. i can't remember that mufti's name, he was on for a short time, and wasn't he the same guy that said it is the non muslims fault that australia has no rain or something. and yet you come up here saying you do not tolerate muslims, how funny is that.

It was a sheik, i cant spell his name but he com pared Australian women in bikini's to uncovered pieces of meat who deserved to be raped. During that time, a gang of Lebonese muslims beat up surf life savers for no reason. thats what caused the riot. It was only a wake up call though, we've had problems with Lebonese people for years. The western suburbs of Sydney are not safe, and their influence is spreading. 1000km away on the Gold Coast we have to put up with the same rubbish. Its not only muslims, but there are a heck of a lot of them who walk face first into the stereotypes.

maro

muslimah

LOL

Russi have seen the hell holes of oppression many muslim countries have become ? :areyoucra what about russia itself ? isn't it a hellhole of oppression ? :cover:
it's true that your media tells you only about what Iran do with the bahai's and jews and doesn't tell you what the atheist russians did and are still doing to the muslims..but this is not an excuse to stay ignorant , Really...So now ,you have to do your homework and tell me : How is more oppressive ? Iran to the Bahais or russia to the muslims ?

BTW ,i also believe that russia is not going to be a muslim country..at least not soon..and that the topic of this thread is no more than propaganda made by a fanatic to justify more and more oppresion towards the muslim minority there...So that the end result will be : If Iran is oppressive to the Bahais..that is the fault of islam..and if russia is oprressive to the muslims..it's also the fault of islam...because it wants to take over russia :areyoucra

one more thing if you don't mind..you said : I support anybody who would fight against that.

The above statment raised the alarm inside me..how do you want people to fight against that ? hopefully not by eradicating muslims...or do you have other plans in mind ?

Last edited:

maro

muslimah

England is also allowing religious courts for the jews...and guess what ?..my non-democratic country is also allowing christians to be judged by their own religious laws ,not the islamic ones..it's called Tolerance and co existance...but some fanatics will never be able to live with that..what can i say ? C'est la vie...