• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Russia Will Be a Muslim Country"

you're wrong about that. but it is not a big deal i guess. i find Turks, Spanish, Greeks and Italians alike. anyways.....:).
Yes, sometimes it can be uneasy to differ nevertheless Turks are not from Europe.
And of course we should not call all whites "Caucasian".

arimoff

Bullsh*t! White Russians are oppressed by muslims (especially by Chechens) from the Caucasus. If you're from Russia you surely know it.

Lol, Chechnya has new leaders who are really friendly with Putin, just wonder why. Most of America don't like Putin, and I was born in Russia but can't stand it, and somewhere inside me I don't wont it to succeed (that's not right on my part), but Putin deserves a lot of respect for what he did witht hat country for the past 10 yrs. he took out all the Chechen terrorist leaders in just 1-2 yrs, put pro Russian people in charge (they are Chechen also) gives them money, Chechnya build the biggest Musk in europe, the have high respect for him, but you can't trust them eventually they will back stab you anyway.

but no my friend Russians don't get oppressed by Muslims. Now its a little better but until about a year or two ago if your skin n color was a little darker then white or you even look like Muslim you would get stopped by police 2-3 times a day, and if you don't wanna go to jail until they check your records you had to be prepared to pay 100-300 rubils each time lol.

Russia is very pro Orthodox Christian and also were, and some politicians are actually thinking of making it the main religion to united the country, but Putin publicly ignores them.

Lol, Chechnya has new leaders who are really friendly with Putin, just wonder why.
Leaders? Maybe THE leader? And actually there is the only one leader in Russia - president of Russia. You wonder why local Chechen government is friendly to Russia? Because, you know, Chechnya is a part of Russia. You don't wonder why the NYS local government is friendly to the USA, do you?

arimoff

Leaders? Maybe THE leader? And actually there is the only one leader in Russia - president of Russia. You wonder why local Chechen government is friendly to Russia? Because, you know, Chechnya is a part of Russia. You don't wonder why the NYS local government is friendly to the USA, do you?[/quo

Yes it is Russia but its different then NYS, we here in NY are not looking for independence lol. it is part of Russia for the past 200 yrs or so but it doesn't mean they respected that or accepted.

Leaders? Maybe THE leader? And actually there is the only one leader in Russia - president of Russia. You wonder why local Chechen government is friendly to Russia? Because, you know, Chechnya is a part of Russia. You don't wonder why the NYS local government is friendly to the USA, do you?[/quo

Yes it is Russia but its different then NYS, we here in NY are not looking for independence lol. it is part of Russia for the past 200 yrs or so but it doesn't mean they respected that or accepted.
1. As in Chechnya nobody's looking for independence. Even those muslim terrorists who destabilized situation in the republic. Most of them were mercenaries from arabic countries and even from Ukraine. I don't think they fought for independence of Chechnya. They just work for money. Yes, as you said the situation in the NYS is different. In NYS there is no unstable politics (as in Russia in early 90s) and NYS doesn't border to marginal islamic countries.
2. And yes they (residents in Chechnya who are not only ethnic Chechens) respect and accept to be a part of Russia (learn history).

Last edited:

arimoff

1. As in Chechnya nobody's looking for independence. Even those muslim terrorists who destabilized situation in the republic. Most of them were mercenaries from arabic countries and even from Ukraine. I don't think they fought for independence of Chechnya. They just work for money. Yes, as you said the situation in the NYS is different. In NYS there is no unstable politics (as in Russia in early 90s) and NYS doesn't border to marginal islamic countries.
2. And yes they respect and accept to be a part of Russia (learn history).

I lived with them I was born there. Only one of their leaders were Arab the rest where chechens

arimoff

Caucus always wanted to be independent, it just depended on the political strength of Russia wether they kept quite or spoke openly about it. As of now, every single institution in that region which is registered as Islamic not Muslim is being closed down. Any kind of school witch teaches Taliban the government jumps on it, and T
Taliban is very popular right now there among youngsters.

arimoff

I lived in the city of Nalchik it is right next to Chechnya and Georgia and when the first war started against its own country Muslims where voluntarily signing up to join then from all over the region, I remember it very good, because we didn't come out of the houses for few weeks, because we had the army transporting supplies through the same city that were sending muslims to fight for Chechen brothers, and you telling me they always respected Russia?