• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia v Ukraine who do reckon will win?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If Muslims had the potential to spread their "truth" to the kuffar by the way of war I have no doubt that they certainly would as well,

I once had a debate with an Islamist after 9/11. He said that once the Caliphate came back into existence then Spain and Eastern Europe would have to be part of it upon pain of war including nuclear war.

So at least some Islamists do although the vast majority of Muslims just want to live their lives in peace.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But back to the OP question.

Ukraine will win as long as the US and Europe keep supporting it as we're doing now and hopefully even more. Evil must be defeated.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But back to the OP question.

Ukraine will win as long as the US and Europe keep supporting it as we're doing now and hopefully even more. Evil must be defeated.
Europe is supporting Ukraine?
No we are not supporting Ukraine. We are just sending humanitarian aid...but nothing more.
You cannot win against the impossible.
If the elites overseas want to help Soros' friends in Kyiv...they can do that.
Count Europe out.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Europe is supporting Ukraine?
No we are not supporting Ukraine. We are just sending humanitarian aid...but nothing more.
You cannot win against the impossible.
If the godless and warlike elites overseas want to help Soros' friends in Kyiv...they can do that.
Count Europe out.
Most Europeans are pro freedom, pro democracy, and pro human rights. The far right fringe neither represents nor speaks for them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Even if George Soros is some sort of villain, wtf does that have to do with The people of Ukraine and their fight to defend their land and freedom?
There are international trials. If someone wants to convince me there is no connection among Nuland, Poroshenko, Soros... Zelensky ....okay. ...well...I will acknowledge I am wrong.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Most Europeans are pro freedom, pro democracy, and pro human rights. The far right fringe neither represents nor speaks for them.
Exactly. That's why we are sending humanitarian aid, and we are taking in Ukrainian refugees, more than anyone else. That's the least. But the only way to make peace is with peace. Not with weapons.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
There are international trials. If someone wants to convince me there is no connection among Nuland, Poroshenko, Soros... Zelensky ....okay. ...well...I will acknowledge I am wrong.
Would some tenuous connection justify the theft of land and the murder, torture, rape, subjugation, etc. of civilians?
**** your stupid conspiracy theories. Countless innocent people are suffering and dying due to a tyrant's ego.

exchemist

Veteran Member
As even that article makes clear, the situation was untenable due to the economic conditions in Britain (low interest rates combined with high inflation). Soros and other speculators did not "break the BoE" at all. They merely broke the unsustainable ERM link, thereby bringing to the crunch something that had to happen. The Chancellor of the Exchequer at the time, Norman "Badger" Lamont, was reported to have been singing in the bath the day after the UK left the ERM, as it solved his nightmare problem.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Exactly. That's why we are sending humanitarian aid, and we are taking in Ukrainian refugees, more than anyone else. That's the least. But the only way to make peace is with peace. Not with weapons.
If you were truly pro peace, you would urge the aggressor to withdraw.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

You really don't pay attention to news, do you.

Ukraine: The EU’s Unprecedented Provision of Lethal Aid is a Good First Step
Just three days after Russia began its war of aggression against Ukraine, the European Union announced that it would provide weapons to Ukraine through a new financing instrument, the European Peace Facility (EPF), marking the first time in EU history that the bloc provided lethal weaponry. Over the past six months, the EU has provided €2.5 billion to Ukraine through the EPF for arms and equipment,

The EU is also giving a lot of money to Ukraine that can be used to buy weapons:
Ukraine Support Tracker - A Database of Military, Financial and Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2022-12-28_11-39-13.png
    upload_2022-12-28_11-39-13.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 1

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
So you're saying that the Ukrainian civilians (including children) who were raped, tortured, murdered and tossed into mass graves were evil and got what they deserved, whereas the invasion/occupation force who carried out these acts are the good guys?
Hahaha

You clearly lack vision
Your crystal ball needs a huge update
Before you try again to read my mind

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You really don't pay attention to news, do you.

Ukraine: The EU’s Unprecedented Provision of Lethal Aid is a Good First Step
Just three days after Russia began its war of aggression against Ukraine, the European Union announced that it would provide weapons to Ukraine through a new financing instrument, the European Peace Facility (EPF), marking the first time in EU history that the bloc provided lethal weaponry. Over the past six months, the EU has provided €2.5 billion to Ukraine through the EPF for arms and equipment,

The EU is also giving a lot of money to Ukraine that can be used to buy weapons:
Ukraine Support Tracker - A Database of Military, Financial and Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine
View attachment 69913
That's not military aid. That's humanitarian aid.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
There are no “good guys” or “bad guys” in this war. Between Russia and Ukraine, I favor Russia… but win or lose, it really hardly matters to me.

Unfortunately, this is not just “Russia vs Ukraine”. This is Russia vs everybody siding with Ukraine, including America. I do not approve at all of giving the beggar Zelenskyy billions of dollars of American money, when that money could have instead been used to improve the lives of countless Americans.

I say… let them have their war. Whoever falls, falls. If your country lacks the ability to defend itself… do you really think you “deserve” it? Would you even be proud of it, knowing your “great country” only exists because the world pities you?