• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia place land to sea missiles just next to Norway

Cooky

Veteran Member
In a Norwegian newspaper, I read that Russia has placed land to sea missiles very close to the Northern border of Norway, and that means close to Sweden and Finland borders too.
The missiles have a 150 km distance of reaching (93 miles)

But of some reason, I am not afraid of this.

Poor Russia, always facing threats from other countries who want to kill them and steal their land... When all Putin wants is to live and let live.

leov

Why do they then ask America for protection?[/QUOTE
It amount to weapons sale, mostly F-35 and anti -antiaircraft/missile systems. And USA needs dollar demand. Hostility with Russia, they think, will re-direct Europe to USA from buying Russian gas and oil.

leov

On
I did live under the cold war too, as a neighbour of Russia.
Russia understand how far they can push it, But the bfufoon in the white house does not
They are a team, they playing a con game, Russia interested in keeping tensions high: they sell fuel and weapons.