• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia losing the war.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When most people of a People's Democratic Republic are content with the status quo territorial sovereignty of their nation, therein lacks any movement towards a referendum on changing the Democratic People's Republic's national sovereignty. Hence, because here is no movement towards such a referendum on behalf of Austrian electors to vote either fon or against surrending their nation's sovereignty, I thereby presume most Austrian citizens are content with the current status of their nation's sovereignty.
Do you believe the people of Ukraine who was tied on hands and feet than shot in the head wanted crazy Russian government to be their leaders?
Do you think the children of Ukraine who are coldbloded killed every day, because of the sick minded Putin wanted Russia to take their country?

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
He is merely re-deploying his forces to gain the secondary goal since he can't win .
Control of the entire coast of the Sea of Azov and a land bridge to Crimea with that coast.

And I hope for all our sake he's content with that and will end the war with no nukes.

Suave

Simulated character
Do you believe the people of Ukraine who was tied on hands and feet than shot in the head wanted crazy Russian government to be their leaders?
Do you think the children of Ukraine who are coldbloded killed every day, because of the sick minded Putin wanted Russia to take their country?

Please let us realize Crimeans on the year 2014 did indeed overwhelmingly vote in favor of joining Russia. Of course, this does not necessarily mean most Ukrainians west of the Dniper River would also vote in favor of being part of the Russian empire, but I suppose most people in the People's Republic of Donetsk and Luhansk would likely vote in favor of their eastern Donbas homeland being annexed by Russia.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Please let us realize Crimeans on the year 2014 did indeed overwhelmingly vote in favor of joining Russia. Of course, this does not necessarily mean most Ukrainians west of the Dniper River would also vote in favor of being part of the Russian empire, but I suppose most people in the People's Republic of Donetsk and Luhansk would likely vote in favor of their eastern Donbas homeland being annexed by Russia.
You did not answer my question

Suave

Simulated character

You did not answer my question

I doubt anybody killed by rogue soldiers had wished to find themselves in the midst of any atrociousness.

Suave

Simulated character
So why do Russian soldiers kill innocent Ukrainians?
Advice...GO HOME TO RUSSIA AND STAY THERE. NO MORE WAR
I do not know why there are perhaps some rogue soldiers going around killing non combatants, I find that to be rather quite indefensible. I can not follow your advice for me going home to Russia, this is because Russia is not my homeland.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I do not know why there are perhaps some rogue soldiers going around killing non combatants, I find that to be rather quite indefensible. I can not follow your advice for me going home to Russia, this is because Russia is not my homeland.
Advice was to Russian people who fight Ukraine

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
While the territory was occupied by the armies of Russia, yes.
After all, the presence of an occupying foreign military force has never influenced the outcome of a referendum

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
@Suave, would you kindly stop with the snarky ratings? There is nothing "optimistic" about anything I wrote.

If you don't want to engage with my posts, then just don't.

Suave

Simulated character
While the territory was occupied by the armies of Russia, yes.
After all, the presence of an occupying foreign military force has never influenced the outcome of a referendum.
That is why I suggested U.N. peacekeepers conduct a referendum for the sovereignty of the People's Republic of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
That is why I suggested U.N. peacekeepers conduct a referendum for the sovereignty of the People's Republic of Donetsk and Luhansk.
You mean the same UN that has so far refused to recognize the allegedly perfectly legitimate referendum of Crimean annexation? Clearly they are not impartial, but merely another tool of the West to keep the Russian people down!
At least, I can almost guarantee that this would be the argument brought forth if the UN was to actually waltz in and hold a referendum that didn't obviously favor Russia's goals.

But we both know that such a scenario wouldn't ever happen in the first place, so the whole question is ultimately moot.

Suave

Simulated character
@Suave, would you kindly stop with the snarky ratings? There is nothing "optimistic" about anything I wrote.

If you don't want to engage with my posts, then just don't.
I am quite the optimist for there to be an off ramp for Putin to save face and cease his military operations in Ukraine by way. of a peace settlement acceptable to both Russia and Ukraine I am the only poster here on RF who has proposed an acceptable peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine, meanwhile most everybody else seems to me are warmongers who are not interested in the Russia Ukraine conflict getting peacefully settled quickly

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I am quite the optimist for there to be an off ramp for Putin to save face and cease his military operations in Ukraine by way
of a peace settlement acceptable to both Russia and Ukraine I am the only poster here on RF who has proposed an acceptable peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine, meanwhile most everybody else seems to me are warmongers who are not interested in the Russia Ukraine conflict getting peacefully settled quickly
Of course there is. It's called "wreck Ukraine and kill its people town by town until its government acquiesces to Donbass independence". This will not happen in the foreseeable future, of course, but give it a few months or years of Russian atrocities and Ukrainians killed by the tens of thousands, and I guarantee you that hostilities will simmer down to, roughly 2014-2021 levels of occasional shoot-outs between pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian militia thugs.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am quite the optimist for there to be an off ramp for Putin to save face and cease his military operations in Ukraine by way.
of a peace settlement acceptable to both Russia and Ukraine I am the only poster here on RF who has proposed an acceptable peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine, meanwhile most everybody else seems to me are warmongers who are not interested in the Russia Ukraine conflict getting peacefully settled quickly
All want peace in Ukraine, and the only solution is for Russia to back off, and leave Ukraine on all areas, never to come back to Ukraine terretory.

I honestly cant understand you support Rusdia and Dictator Putin

Suave

Simulated character
All want peace in Ukraine, and the only solution is for Russia to back off, and leave Ukraine on all areas, never to come back to Ukraine terretory.

I honestly cant understand you support Rusdia and Dictator Putin

I seriously doubt Putin is going to have Russian troops unconditionally withdrawal from Ukraine. Perhaps if Ukraine were to just simply agree with Russia's annexation of Crimea as well as officially recognizing the residents of Donetsk's and Luhansk's right to self-determination, then Russia might very well withdrawal her military from Ukraine

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I seriously doubt Putin is going to have Russian troops unconditionally withdrawal from Ukraine. Perhaps if Ukraine were to just simply agree with Russia's annexation of Crimea as well as officially recognizing the residents of Donetsk's and Luhansk's right to self-determination, then Russia might very well withdrawal her military from Ukraine
It would be wrong of Ukraine to agree to all of that. Russia ia a war cruminal country now.

Suave

Simulated character
It would be wrong of Ukraine to agree to all of that. Russia ia a war cruminal country now.
Unfortunately, calling out Putin for being a war criminal and Ukraine's refusal to make small concessions to Putin means the human carnage in Ukraine will continue to mount for quite awhile longer.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Unfortunately, calling out Putin for being a war criminal and Ukraine's refusal to make small concessions to Putin means the human carnage in Ukraine will continue to mount for quite awhile longer.
Yes, I am sure that is the reason. :rolleyes: