• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Better educated would lead a person to hold
hillary in loathing and contempt.
That's pretty much where I started.

In 2008, I was so repulsed by her that I was willing to support a young whippersnapper, with next to zero experience or cred, who was black and named Hussein.
Tom

tas8831

I cannot bring myself to express sympathy for him. He is a horrible human being and has contributed much to the division and anger in this country. You reap what you sow.

But it was so nice that his fellow draft dodger gave him the highest civilian honor the US Government offers - apparently, the criteria for receiving such a prestigious award includes: being divorced a few times (so much for the sanctity of marriage); being a chicken hawk draft dodger; being a documented liar; being one who, despite being homely and obese himself, made fun of the appearance of a 13 year old girl (much to the delight of his audience); and getting caught with a bottle of unlabeled 'erectile dysfunction' pills while unmarried while returning from a trip to a place known for its young-teen prostitutes.

Great choice.

Audie

Veteran Member
That's pretty much where I started.

In 2008, I was so repulsed by her that I was willing to support a young whippersnapper, with next to zero experience or cred, who was black and named Hussein.
Tom

He seems a man of character and intelligence, which the H
has the former but not the latter.

Audie

Veteran Member
The better question is who doesn't?
Pee Wee Herman & Mister Rogers come to mind.
But anyone in the news....they all hate someone.

Along with TDS we have RDS, with a great hodgepodge
of insinuation but very little presented of substance.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Good American politics, if you dont agree with the
other side it is because they are evil and hell bound.
Wrong. You don't understand the psychological weaponry behind politics and propagandists. Celebrating Rush is like celebrating Goebbels. Rush is better at it though. Lot's of experience.
If you don't understand the psychological aspect of what propagandists do, how would you expect to notice it?

tytlyf

Not Religious
Which certainly does add an element of tragedy to his life. And bringing up addiction while you're taking jabs at him, that's rather low, don't you think?
And, BTW, Rush is a person, thus it's "Rush is a drug addict who already lost...."
No, Rush is a POS not for who he is. But for what he gets paid to do.
I don't respect people who intentionally take advantage of elderly people