• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudy Giuliani's apartment raided by the FBI

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wonder if he was caught with his hands in his pants?:tearsofjoy:
After all the stuff he's done lately?
:thumbsup:It's very nice!:thumbsup:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is an older image that was used by the article, but it is likely to be accurate:

608989173f0560001881c8aa

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I wonder what they might find. Not that I'm saying he's guilty, but I wonder if he would be smart enough to clean any devices of anything that might incriminate him. That is, if he had anything like that.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder what they might find. Not that I'm saying he's guilty, but I wonder if he would be smart enough to clean any devices of anything that might incriminate him. That is, if he had anything like that.
I'm not sure if it's so much as "smart enough" but maybe "reason enough." He's largely and mostly avoided any sort of responsibility or accountability over his role in Jan. 6, so he may get careless.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Unfortunately for the Republicans technological competence does not appear to be one of their strengths. Ask Matt Gaetz about venmo:

https://www.themarysue.com/matt-gaetz-venmo-crimes/
That author is an idiot. Matt Gaetz wouldn't have grown up being warned about posting stuff online (and his parents warning him about it?:confused:).
Different discussion, but I didn't think Gaetz was that young, and he's not. It's also bad journalism (editorializing) to insert things like that are based on feelings and assumptions.

ecco

Veteran Member
I don't believe in karma. Therefore, I'm quite sure there will be no false, unprovable allegations made against Rudy Guiliani.

If he was sweating hair dye while just promoting the Stolen Election lies, he's probably peeing himself right now.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If he was sweating hair dye while just promoting the Stolen Election lies, he's probably peeing himself right now.
I'm sure he'll be nothing but a puddle of hair dye and pee on the sidewalk, by the time the law finishes with him. Trump's giant orangeness will fall shortly thereafter, I'm thinking. Mind the ooze, don't slip in it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

It's harder to clean things than some assume.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm sure he'll be nothing but a puddle of hair dye and pee on the sidewalk, by the time the law finishes with him. Trump's giant orangeness will fall shortly thereafter, I'm thinking. Mind the ooze, don't slip in it.
One has to start at the bottom and work one's way up when there are major crime figures involved. Trump's troubles are far from over. This is only one of the many lawsuits in his future.