• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rude

King Phenomenon

Never cared for Hugh grant. He always seemed full of himself and Tonight he proved it. He was interviewed before Oscars and acted like a complete jerk to The nice lady who is asking him questions. Then the same woman interviewed Pedro Pascal. It’s like night and day. Pedro so cool. Love Pedro.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
As much as I like Hugh Grant’s work, I have to sadly agree lol
In interviews I’ve seen, he does come across as a bit arrogant.
And Pedro just seems to be such a sweetheart

King Phenomenon

As much as I like Hugh Grant’s work, I have to sadly agree lol
In interviews I’ve seen, he does come across as a bit arrogant.
And Pedro just seems to be such a sweetheart
Never seen an interview but I know the type. Got to see it tonight. Never cared for his acting. I could tell he was a jerk just by his acting

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Never seen an interview but I know the type. Got to see it tonight. Never cared for his acting. I could tell he was a jerk just by his acting
Fair enough.
I kind of grew up on Laurie’s work.
So maybe there’s a bit of nostalgia there influencing me. But I always liked his works
(Mostly I watched his early Brit comedy work.)
But everything I’ve ever seen on Pedro just makes me love him lol

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Never cared for Hugh grant. He always seemed full of himself and Tonight he proved it. He was interviewed before Oscars and acted like a complete jerk to The nice lady who is asking him questions. Then the same woman interviewed Pedro Pascal. It’s like night and day. Pedro so cool. Love Pedro.

There is a reason i call him Huge Rant

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
I've never been a fan. No shade, I just have never understood his alleged appeal.