• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rope snake

ajay0

It is only the experiencer who will know how much it has helped. I have confronted injustice, that is true and am still continuing in that path that I know has the cover of God to get my actions just right.

Which shows that it has not met with tangible success .

So I have invented something new on Vedanta.

Same as banana vedanta as I mentioned earlier. Or even BMW Vedanta or MTV vedanta.

No one has heard of it, but it feels good to coin such terms to impress gullible or ignorant people and get a kick out of it.

Shantanu

Which shows that it has not met with tangible success .
If you have followed my Blog in detail you will know that my sole objective in the confrontation that I faced was to teach the British State a lesson in common decency, that is to develop a State where there is justice for all citizens. Whether I have achieved any degree of tangible success in this will have to be measured by that yardstick.

ajay0

If you have followed my Blog in detail you will know that my sole objective in the confrontation that I faced was to teach the British State a lesson in common decency, that is to develop a State where there is justice for all citizens. Whether I have achieved any degree of tangible success in this will have to be measured by that yardstick.

That is okay, but I don't understand the reason to create 'Satya-advaita vedanta' as a new philosophy coming under Vedanta in your attempt to teach the British state a lesson.

Vedanta and fighting against state tyranny, real or imaginary, are two different things altogether.

ajay0

I have described the details of dualism and non-dualism in the proper context from experience of both aspects of Vedanta.

These are just certain ideas of yours read from here and there and speculated upon.

But there is no such vedantic tradition or doctrine known as 'Satya-advaita vedanta.'

Vedanta - Wikipedia

If everyone starts coining vedanta philosophies or doctrines of their own based on their ideas, it will only lead to confusion and chaos.

Different people in different fields of life would start coining terms like banana vedanta, mtv vedanta, butter chicken vedanta, bmw vedanta, whiskey vedanta, washing powder vedanta, rock and roll vedanta, smartphone vedanta and so on based on their philosophical perspectives on life. And this will obviously obscure the genuine vedantic traditions as well.

ajay0

When I read the word philosophy instead of religion I do not recognise it as the advaita that I have experienced and am attuned to.

Which clearly shows that you have not properly understood advaita vedanta. Advaita is a school of Hindu philosophy and religious practice.

Theoretical understanding and practice go together here, and one without the other will be defective.

As Leonardo da Vinci stated, " He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast."

Last edited:

Shantanu

Which clearly shows that you have not properly understood advaita vedanta. Advaita is a school of Hindu philosophy and religious practice.

Theoretical practice and understanding go together here, and one without the other will be defective.

As Leonardo da Vinci stated, " He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast."
Religion means surrender to God and satya-advaita means following the truth path. That path leads to God. I am not concerned about schools of Advaita, only that advaita which I experienced.

ajay0

Religion means surrender to God and satya-advaita means following the truth path. That path leads to God. I am not concerned about schools of Advaita, only that advaita which I experienced.

Your so-called experience of Advaita is most probably a delusion or a mental projection based on your conditioning or speculations. I say this because your understanding of Advaita and Brahman as shown in your posts clearly deviates from the standard teachings and understanding of Advaita.

Kabir have stated that critical examination is a potent way to distinguish between the true and the false.

Shantanu

Your so-called experience of Advaita is most probably a delusion or a mental projection based on your conditioning or speculations. I say this because your understanding of Advaita and Brahman as shown in your posts clearly deviates from the standard teachings and understanding of Advaita.

Kabir have stated that critical examination is a potent way to distinguish between the true and the false.
Those who believe that God just created the universe and went to sleep leaving human beings to their own devices are totally mistaken.

ajay0

Those who believe that God just created the universe and went to sleep leaving human beings to their own devices are totally mistaken.

This is one more proof that you have no idea of Advaita.

Advaita deals with Nirguna Brahman and not Saguna Brahman.

ajay0

That is what I believe in. It is Vedanta. It works through advaitic union.

Another clear proof that you have no idea what Advaita is.

Bhaktivedanta philosophy rejects the advaitan philosophy as Mayavadi philosophy.

Shantanu

Another clear proof that you have no idea what Advaita is.

Bhaktivedanta philosophy rejects the advaitan philosophy as Mayavadi philosophy.
Advaita means 'oneness' to me, it means there should be no two units. That is all I need to know to use the term. I do not care what it means to you. I discovered my own philosophy as satya-advaita or oneness with truth. Bhaktivedanta means having devotion and reverence to God and it develops when one is on the satya-advaitic path which takes one from atheism to theism. I am unique in having developed this philosophy. It works wonders. It can take apart state-tyranny. I therefore do not want it to be polluted by your ideas of what advaitan philosophy should be about. I am not a book worm like you who goes round forever quoting others. You believe in souls reincarnating. I have my own idea on how to live my life performing truth-based dharma.