• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rookie

Hi
it's my first time in an online religious forum, so i really don't know what to do. I'm a Christian who has attended private schools all my life. I know a couple atheists and agnostics and i would really like to get to know why they believe what they believe. I've seen plenty of hypocrites from all religions including my own, so i won't be slamming Bibles at anyones head and force them to believe by absorbing it through osmosis.

Someone please show me the ropes.

Ori

Angel slayer
Hello. Yes, we have three rooms availible. Welcome to the forums. I love the computer business.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
streetsmarts said:
Hi
it's my first time in an online religious forum, so i really don't know what to do. I'm a Christian who has attended private schools all my life. I know a couple atheists and agnostics and i would really like to get to know why they believe what they believe. I've seen plenty of hypocrites from all religions including my own, so i won't be slamming Bibles at anyones head and force them to believe by absorbing it through osmosis.

Someone please show me the ropes.
Hi streetsmarts, Namaste.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here - I'm glad you won't be chucking Bibles at us !- we've got a Bible reference under the 'extras' on the toolbar.;)
You will find all the information about the forum at this link :-
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/article.php?a=38
which will hopefully explain all the features of the forum.
I look forward to seeing your posts.:)

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Now come on...I learned a great deal through osmosis....falling asleep in chemistry class, my head in the book, I absorbed quite a bit.:p

Welcome to RF, congrats on finding us, feel free to jump right into which ever discussion interests you. I've found I learn a great deal from people with different faiths, and here, you will find a lot of different faiths. Enjoy!