• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ron Paul,The man America needs for President.

Alceste

Vagabond
You're only just now noticing that I'm lazy?
I'm all about easy discussion.
You wanna make claims, then I need accurate info & links where useful.

Btw, this isn't me....
Burglar Caught While Making Breakfast « CBS St. Louis
Police in the St. Louis suburb of University City say a suspect in a string of burglaries was caught after a homeowner reported finding him frying bacon in her kitchen.

Poor Revoltingest! Doesn't know how to dance! Tumbleweed made some claims and provided a source. I made arguments based on his claims. You asked for a source, so I gave you a huge clue what his source was. You missed it, so I gave you a link to his claim, which gave you a link to his source. Now you have missed it again.

I'm going to give you the best dancing lesson you've had all day: I am defeatable at this moment. I'm not going to do your work for you. Get busy! Rebut or surrender. Up to you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Poor Revoltingest! Doesn't know how to dance! Tumbleweed made some claims and provided a source. I made arguments based on his claims. You asked for a source, so I gave you a huge clue what his source was. You missed it, so I gave you a link to his claim, which gave you a link to his source. Now you have missed it again.

I'm going to give you the best dancing lesson you've had all day: I am defeatable at this moment. I'm not going to do your work for you. Get busy! Rebut or surrender. Up to you.
Hah! It seems you want to argue against Paul based upon your unsupported impressions. This doesn't inspire discussion.
There really isn't any debate about my approval for (not total agreement with) Paul. My reasons are based upon my values, his
record, his agenda, & his likely effect were he to win office. If you want me to re-evaluate, then you may present info & arguments.
But since quotes & agendas are often altered for partisan purposes, I'd like to see links to sources. Odd it is that none are forthcoming.

Last edited:

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
"Liberal" only in the classical (ie, Jeffersonian) sense.
A modern liberal favors a larger & more active government, both at home & abroad.
I was thinking he is more liberal in the foreign policy and in many issues. Though I have no problem with some of his ideas, I am still troubled thinking of how well Ron Paul would do if elected, against a threat such as Iran.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was thinking he is more liberal in the foreign policy and in many issues. Though I have no problem with some of his ideas, I am still troubled thinking of how well Ron Paul would do if elected, against a threat such as Iran.
I favor the approach of less meddling in the middle east because it would make the US less the object of Islamic terrorism.
As for the threat from Iran, I don't see it as significant....to us.
But ain't nobody knows what's gonna happen.

Last edited:

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I favor the approach of less meddling in the middle east because it would make the US less the object of Islamic terrorism.
As for the threat from Iran, I don't see it as significant....to us.
But ain't nobody knows what's gonna happen.
Iran has been backing and financing terrorist groups in the ME. Id say they are a threat. And when they help to kill Americans, then they are needed to be watched. Look at how anti-Western in general they are.And how now they are planning on trying to intimidate us with a naval presence.

Shermana

Heretic
What do you think about Cains "9-9-9" plan?

I think its great, I think it would really get businesses back to investing, expanding, and hiring, it would reduce the incentive to move jobs overseas (along with other proposals to get rid of the excess regulation on small business), it would maybe hurt the lower class just a slight pinch with the sales tax at first but within a few years all that extra capital circulating will mean more and better paying jobs for everyone, it's one of the smartest moves possible, and it will only cut total revenues by about $400 billion the first year, which is not a problem really, just cut $400 billion of pork spending.

Crystallas

Liberals have there own motives for war, and are involved just as much today. In that sense, Ron Paul is not very Liberal. Yes, I'm being disagreeable, but I am not liberal or conservative! LOL

Crystallas

And I will be voting for Ron Paul. His views are very similar to my own. I am not adopting his, and picking him as my horse for some race. This matters a great deal to me, and nobody comes close to being as honest to their own people, as Ron Paul has been. Some historians say he has been the most consistent and honest congressman ever in the United States, the skeptic that I am, I had to research that extensively, and I am blown away. Haters gonna hate, but I can not live in denial any more. I am truly inspired by this man, and what he has done to change the debate will not go away anytime soon.