• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roman or Islamic?

Teritos

Who is the revived Kingdom, the Roman Empire or the Islamic Caliphate?

Revelation 17:10-11
And they are seven kings; five have fallen,
these 5 are: Egypt, Assyria, Babylonia, Medo-Persia and Greek
one is,
The Kingdom in the time of John was the Roman
the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
this Kingdom is the Islamic Caliphate
The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.
I believe that this eighth Kingdom is the revived Islamic Caliphate which will very soon apear, and when it's there, it will be the world power.

The Islamic Caliphate was wounded in 1924, but will be back.(Revelation 13:14) ruled by the Mahdi who will perform big miracles that even very many Christians will follow him. There is a President in the middle east who already started to revive the Caliphate. I believe the Mahdi is already born but hidden, but if he appears, more than 1.5 Billion people will obey him.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Who is the revived Kingdom, the Roman Empire or the Islamic Caliphate?

Revelation 17:10-11
And they are seven kings; five have fallen,
these 5 are: Egypt, Assyria, Babylonia, Medo-Persia and Greek
one is,
The Kingdom in the time of John was the Roman
the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
this Kingdom is the Islamic Caliphate
The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.
I believe that this eighth Kingdom is the revived Islamic Caliphate which will very soon apear, and when it's there, it will be the world power.

The Islamic Caliphate was wounded in 1924, but will be back.(Revelation 13:14) ruled by the Mahdi who will perform big miracles that even very many Christians will follow him. There is a President in the middle east who already started to revive the Caliphate. I believe the Mahdi is already born but hidden, but if he appears, more than 1.5 Billion people will obey him.

Funny some "Christians" are.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Traditionally, Biblical prophets and prophecies have always talked about their contemporary present.
In that light, the common fundamentalist readings of Revelation as a prediction of the future should be, at the very least, highly suspect.