• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roku

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Roku has new terms of service requests on their devices that lock up the tv until its accepted. Apparently, it has something to do with legalities or possible labilities associated with the service and lawsuits, requesting that a meet and confer be accepted as opposed to other routes. Why would this be so urgent to place a request that locks up tv units until the terms are accepted? It has been over3 weeks and I still haven't accepted the terms, which means I haven't watched anything on Roku since the request showed up through the device.

Would you trust it?

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Roku has new terms of service requests on their devices that lock up the tv until its accepted. Apparently, it has something to do with legalities or possible labilities associated with the service and lawsuits, requesting that a meet and confer be accepted as opposed to other routes. Why would this be so urgent to place a request that locks up tv units until the terms are accepted? It has been over3 weeks and I still haven't accepted the terms, which means I haven't watched anything on Roku since the request showed up through the device.

Would you trust it?

Earlier today I fired up my tv/Roku setup and watched the latest episode of Curb your Enthusiasm (funniest show ever) and did not receive such a message *shrug*

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Earlier today I fired up my tv/Roku setup and watched the latest episode of Curb your Enthusiasm (funniest show ever) and did not receive such a message *shrug*
It's said to be somewhat random. I had to search online just to read the new terms. I wouldn't even press * to view them on the tv. Apparently more than a few people have been complaining.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
It's said to be somewhat random. I had to search online just to read the new terms. I wouldn't even press * to view them on the tv. Apparently more than a few people have been complaining.

It might overwhelm their system if everyone did it at once.