• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rod Stewart and son charged with simple battery at Florida event

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Rod Stewart and son charged with simple battery, police say - CNN

(CNN)Singer Rod Stewart has been charged with simple battery after punching a security guard at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida, on New Year's Eve, police say.

Stewart, 74, told police he and his family were trying to get the children in their group access to a private event at the hotel, according to a Palm Beach Police Department probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WPTV.

The security guard working the event in the children's area said Stewart's group was unauthorized to enter and asked them to leave after they "began to get loud and cause a scene," the affidavit states.

I remember a story about how he got banned from a Tucson hotel back in the 70s when they trashed several rooms and destroyed a miniature train in retaliation for the hotel bar being closed.

Footage from cameras at the hotel revealed that Sean and Rod Stewart were the "primary aggressors," according to the affidavit.

Both Stewarts were charged with simple battery and have been ordered to appear in court on February 5.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
None of these fancy Dan lithium-ion batteries for Rod, he's old school and is strictly about the AA alkaline.
If he were really old school, he'd use caustic Edison batteries.
13867520_1_m.jpg

I plan to use some to run some engines of that period.
(But I'll use a hidden modern lead acid battery to supply the juice.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If he were really old school, he'd use caustic Edison batteries.
13867520_1_m.jpg

I plan to use some to run some engines of that period.
(But I'll use a hidden modern lead acid battery to supply the juice.)

You would actually cheat?