• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robtex wins an 'Above & Beyond' award to make RF a better Place.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I am delighted to announce that Robtex has won an award for going above and beyond the call of duty to make R.F a better place. He has shown enterprise and initiative in the way he has handled himself since he has become a moderator.

I am sure that you will all want to congratulate him, and show him our appreciation.

Let's hear it for Rob!:clap

:woohoo:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As far as I know, you're the first winner of it, Rob! Congratulations, for it is incredibly well- deserved! *huge hugs*

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
That's the last time I report vBulletin/RF's exploits to admins :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Nah, jokin, cool Robtex :)

Tex ;)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
michel said:
I am delighted to announce that Robtex has won an award for going above and beyond the call of duty to make R.F a better place. He has shown enterprise and initiative in the way he has handled himself since he has become a moderator.

I am sure that you will all want to congratulate him, and show him our appreciation.

Let's hear it for Rob!:clap

:woohoo:
Congratulations, Robtex. This is seriously a well-deserved honor!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Congratulations, Rob! I am so happy you have received this much-deserved award. You have done so much for RF and its memebers!!! :clap :bounce
:woohoo: Way to go, Robtex!!! :woohoo:

turk179

I smell something....
It is obvious in the posts that you write that you are definitely deserving in this award. Congratulations Robtex.:jam: