• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rittenhouse. What an American Hero. Will Biden apologise?

SA Huguenot

Kyle Rittenhouse recounts Kenosha riots, reacts to media portrayal of trial in first interview since acquittal

I just love the true spirit if the REAL American youth.

I mean, this guy is just incredibly well balanced and for his age he has the wisdom of a 50 year old, the brave heart of the 17 Yo men who fought in the World Wars and Vietnam, the compassion of Desmond T. Doss, and i think the law of fairness is imprinted on his conscience.

Damn are all those media anchors who condemned him as a white supremacist, a murderer, a militia, and all the other terrible stuff they said about him.
Damned are BLM, the QWERTY community, Antifa, and the organisations who defunded the police and refused assistance to the Citizens of Kenosha.
Damned are all the Democratic leaders who tried to influence the Judicial procedure, tried to lie about the truth, and wanted an inocent man jailed for life.

And what about Nadler, who still think he has the power to change righteousness into a political Judge and Jury to get an inocent man locked up. He is a fool indeed to deny the facts we all see during the trial.

Biden...
Remember how you lied to the American people about Kyle before all the facts were on the table?
Remember how you used an inocent man to get votes from criminal organisations?
I see he, Biden, is still flaming the fans of getting a young American hero defamed for his impecable character!

What nonsense!

There is only one way Biden can ask forgiveness to Kyle Rittenhouse for what he did...

Give him the Congressional medal of Honor.

This way all the Dem leaders, such as Nancy and her gang will shut the heck up!

Lain

Damn are all those media anchors who condemned him as a white supremacist, a murderer, a militia, and all the other terrible stuff they said about him.
Damned are BLM, the QWERTY community, Antifa, and the organisations who defunded the police and refused assistance to the Citizens of Kenosha.
Damned are all the Democratic leaders who tried to influence the Judicial procedure, tried to lie about the truth, and wanted an inocent man jailed for life.

Who made you God to pronounce damnation over anyone?

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
48988BEF-3317-4DD7-B714-8A1036E34677.jpeg
4F9F2854-6979-404E-8B38-5C2D4DFA3A80.gif

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Freud used to speak about Verneigung.
Freudian denial is when a person denies the evidence as a defense mechanism, because the evidence destroys their certainties.

I am absolutely sure most culpabilists* didn't even watch the two videos.
Those culpabilists who did watch them, I guess they are in denial. They are in good faith.

*a person who believes a defendant is guilty. Contrary to innocentist.
Btw...of it doesn't exist in the English language...I am suggesting it as new word.;)

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Kyle Rittenhouse recounts Kenosha riots, reacts to media portrayal of trial in first interview since acquittal

I mean, this guy is just incredibly well balanced and for his age he has the wisdom of a 50 year old, the brave heart of the 17 Yo men who fought in the World Wars and Vietnam, the compassion of Desmond T. Doss, and i think the law of fairness is imprinted on his conscience.

And what about Nadler, who still think he has the power to change righteousness into a political Judge and Jury to get an inocent man locked up. He is a fool indeed to deny the facts we all see during the trial.

Biden...
Remember how you lied to the American people about Kyle before all the facts were on the table?
I see he, Biden, is still flaming the fans of getting a young American hero defamed for his impecable character!

What nonsense!

There is only one way Biden can ask forgiveness to Kyle Rittenhouse for what he did...

Here's the video of the interview if you want a direct link to it. Interview Starts at 2:50.

SA Huguenot

Who made you God to pronounce damnation over anyone?
Rightiousness and Justice has nothing to do with damning peoples' actions and their falsehoods.
I never damned anyone to hell, for I can not.
Damned are they by Common Law!
They wanted to DAMN an inocent man by their skewered rightiousness and false justice, let them be damned by their own actions an by true Justice and rightiousness.

I am having difficuilty in understanding how you would equate my words into claiming divinity, and I would like to see you condemn these thuggs who think they can get a good man dammned in jail forever!

SA Huguenot

You think a teenage killer armed at a public disturbance with an unregistered gun is a hero??? Wow.

If that's your vision of an American hero i feel sorry for America.

And i am pretty sure it wasn't Biden who put him on trial
Oh, but it was Biden and he used all his leftist Cronies to lie, cheat, give false evidence and to even use public protests as a weapon to threaten the jury.
The worst of the worst, and the bad, bad stuff these leftists can do was done against Rittenhause.
The Dem leaders, the Dem prosecutors, the Liberal leftist media, Biden slandering Rittenhouse!

Wow!
As I said, the proof is in the pudding.
Not the proof of the pudding is in the tase, no the deficated and poinsenous pudding of the Dem leadership, and the Leftist media, is the pudding, one does not taste such garbage, one smells it and one sees it, for what it is!

SA Huguenot

You think a teenage killer armed at a public disturbance with an unregistered gun is a hero??? Wow.

If that's your vision of an American hero i feel sorry for America.

And i am pretty sure it wasn't Biden who put him on trial
Oh, and it was men like him that had by insinct the bravery to fight the worst ennemies of the past wars America enguaged in.
And did you see he was also found not guilty on the exact charge you are accusing him off?
So, do you have the right to condemn an inocent man, when a Jury found him not guilty for being armed?
Who gave you the right?

Or do you also presume that you may do as the Leftist media, and Biden did, accuse an inocent man of a crime?

Thats not nice at all!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Rightiousness and Justice has nothing to do with damning peoples' actions and their falsehoods.
I never damned anyone to hell, for I can not.
Damned are they by Common Law!
They wanted to DAMN an inocent man by their skewered rightiousness and false justice, let them be damned by their own actions an by true Justice and rightiousness.

I am having difficuilty in understanding how you would equate my words into claiming divinity, and I would like to see you condemn these thuggs who think they can get a good man dammned in jail forever!

He is innocent, because of the evidence.
Of the two videos which show he was the one being chased, so he was the victim.

It has nothing to do with why he was there, and it has nothing to do with politics, in my humble opinion.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, but it was Biden and he used all his leftist Cronies to lie, cheat, give false evidence and to even use public protests as a weapon to threaten the jury.
The worst of the worst, and the bad, bad stuff these leftists can do was done against Rittenhause.
The Dem leaders, the Dem prosecutors, the Liberal leftist media, Biden slandering Rittenhouse!

Wow!
As I said, the proof is in the pudding.
Not the proof of the pudding is in the tase, no the deficated and poinsenous pudding of the Dem leadership, and the Leftist media, is the pudding, one does not taste such garbage, one smells it and one sees it, for what it is!

Bullpoop, you obviously know squat about the American legal system but blame your hated enemy instead

And you are hailing a killer because he is one of yours. This i find very disturbing

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, and it was men like him that had by insinct the bravery to fight the worst ennemies of the past wars America enguaged in.
And did you see he was also found not guilty on the exact charge you are accusing him off?
So, do you have the right to condemn an inocent man, when a Jury found him not guilty for being armed?
Who gave you the right?

Or do you also presume that you may do as the Leftist media, and Biden did, accuse an inocent man of a crime?

Thats not nice at all!

It was boys like him who crossed the state line with an illegaly owned gun and killed people. Do you honestly think that is nice?

I am not accusing him of anything, there was s no doubt that he killed people. What he was found not guilty of was verious forms of murder. I am surprised you are unable to tell the difference

This had **** all to do with right or left, under American law he was found not guilty of murder. It does not change the facts

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

Biden...

What nonsense!

He's a kid caught up in divisive politics and made some grave errors of judgement. Lauding him as an American hero worthy of the Congressional medal of honor is saccharine nationalism disguised as patriotism.
download (1).jpeg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A currently repentant Brown Shirt, if you ask me; a modern-day Horst Wessel, and a threat to human rights, freedom and Democracy.
He needs to study some history.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
1) The irresponsibility and poor judgment required to take a gun to an area of unrest as an untrained armed civilian is clear evidence that Rittenhouse isn't as wise as your post claims he is, innocent or not. A considerably large subset of Americans seem to agree as well, if the various reactions to his case are anything to go by.

2) I see strong reactionism in glorifying him as a "hero" merely because he was acquitted or because the trial didn't find him to be guilty of murder. There is a conspicuous political slant to portraying him as a hero or an absolute monster; he's neither. When he shot three people, he was a minor who engaged in ill-considered vigilantism. That Wisconsin's laws allowed this is the real issue; Rittenhouse's actions were a mere symptom.

3) "Damning" entire political and social movements, such as BLM, because you disagree with how a subset of their supporters view Rittenhouse--or anyone else, for that matter--seems both overly generalizing and harmfully prejudiced. There are inevitably going to be other polarizing and complicated trials in the future, so knowing how to analyze them without such politically charged reactionism would be useful not just now but for the foreseeable future as well.

It seems that nowadays, some people are unable to have opinions on issues related to American politics without diluting reasonable assessment of facts with hyper-partisanship and tribalism. I don't know whether this trend will subside anytime soon, but the least I can say is that it is extremely concerning, especially given the shockwaves that American politics often has on other countries' politics.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
He is innocent, because of the evidence.
Of the two videos which show he was the one being chased, so he was the victim.

It has nothing to do with why he was there, and it has nothing to do with politics, in my humble opinion.
Rittenhouse was a reckless fool whose recklessness and foolishness ultimately left two people dead and one wounded.

The verdict says that 12 people - the ones whose opinion count in the legal system - were not sure beyond a reasonable doubt that his fatal actions that night were reckless and foolish in a way that violated Wisconsin law (edit: at least with regard to the specific laws he was charged with breaking).

His actions still aren't praiseworthy.